Now I'm a pretty easy going guy

Discussion in 'Houston Supporters Clubs' started by boomersooner027, Aug 24, 2006.

1. boomersooner027

May 13, 2004
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahamas
    I don't mind getting crap from the home fans at away games, in fact it's part of the fun experience for me, and this is only meant for those of you who kept trying to get in our faces and start sh!t

But for those of you that kept coming over to us and hassling us, what gives you the right to think that you can just act like dicks to us and think it's cool?

I know most of you are good people who love the game, but when we've got people trying to get over to us to yell right in our faces during the game while we're supporting our team only to be turned away by security, and then going around the building just to wait for us coming out to hassle us? That sh!t just isn't cool.

It's one thing to jaw back and forth a little bit if our paths cross after the game but what gives you the right to think that you can specifically go where you know we'll be just to harass us while walking out of the game and that you can jump in my face dressed like gangbangers while personally insulting me and my girlfriend, trying to incite a fight and waving flares in my face? It's just sad that we have to get police to come follow us out just to feel safe, and even then I felt like something could fire up between us.

To the rest(and vast majority) of you great job again, thanks a bunch to CeltTexan for helping us out with the tickets, you went above anything you had to do and it's really appreciated, and it was great to meet more of you guys before the game. It's a shame that good groups can be dragged through the mud by so called "fans"

Good luck against the Galaxy, and we'll see you on Sept. 2

2. hhahahahahaha i was there...

that was funny how you inferno guys had to call the police to protect you...

f#ck1n6 pu$$y$....

we were just letting ya'll know that EL BATALLON makes no friendship with FU FC supporters...

hahaha it was really funny to see how the cops had to take ya'll to your cars and wait there till ya'll get off the stadium...

c-ya there sept. 2.... :D

EL BATALLON SE LA AGUANTA!!
    www.elbatallon.com

ohhhh... by the way.. who's your daddy???? :D

3. yanks02

yanks02 New Member

Mar 19, 2002
    Houston
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I said it on the Dallas boards, but I'll say it again here: I am sorry you (and any other Inferno fan) had to go through that. I had no idea any of that went down, and it's not like I could have stopped it, but I do want to apologize on behalf of everyone for that happening. That's not the way we want to be known, with what you are saying tonight, we're a bunch of hypocrits, complaining about a few Inferno members in May when some of our people did ultimately the same thing here tonight.

Great crowd you guys had tonight though. Just sorry that we couldn't have treated you better. :(

4. AcetheTigah

AcetheTigah Member+

Apr 6, 2005
    Woodlands, TX
    Boomer,

I wasn't there to witness any of what happened. But based on what been said so far - I want to say sorry that a few guys had to ruin your trip. All it takes is a couple of A$$holes to give us fans in Houston a bad rap.

I was very impressed at ya'lls loyalty to FCD to make the sacrifice to come down 45 to see the game. Fans like the inferno make this league so much better.

I hope we don't have anymore bullcrap like this anymore. To be sure, If I see any Houston fans acting out in the future, I'll call them on it.

Ace

5. Balonpie

Balonpie Member

Apr 27, 2004
    Scenic Carrollton
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ace, Yank;
    Both of you guys and many others are a credit to the City of Houston and to the Dynamo. I agree with you guys that throught the actions of a few in particular, post no. 2 on this thread, leaves plenty to be desired. Much luck in USOC. Please make Texas proud and leave the crap behind.

6. CeltTexan

CeltTexan Member+

Sep 21, 2000
    Houston, TX USA
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What can and does happen at a men's pro outdoor association football match is to be expected at the least.

With that said, I will demand that no threats be made by our supporters. Do let me know if that is ever and issue. The rest is just a die hard's pride talkin'.

It must be stated that there is a very old saying that goes..."boys will be boys."

7. nopuchen

nopuchen New Member

Jul 7, 2006
    Houston~Westchase
    WHA-WHA-WHA-WHA!!!:rolleyes:

You just crying all the way back to Frisco cuz you got spanked....AGAIN!!! :D

8. The Prophet

The Prophet Member

Sep 9, 2003
    Big P, Texas
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    I was in the stands and when the Dallas people started walk pass the stands they were boooo and told to go home I dont see nothing wrong with that now the other stuff about getting in people's face I did not see that so I will not comment.

9. sircuauh

sircuauh New Member

May 3, 2006
    H-town
    there was no intention to fight, provoke or any specific insults or threats to any of the inferno,

there was chants towards the dallas team, and simple

"WHERES THE INFERNO" "WE CANT HEAR YOU" chants for the inferno,
    but no threat,

the flares, were being waved but not in anyones specific face...

heck they were just playing around with one of them, amongs EVERYONE,
    it passed bout 2 ft from my face and i didnt complain, it wasnt directed towards anyone...

and when the crowd went towards the inferno during the half time, it was also simple WE CANT HEAR YOU CHANTS...

just like the first time the dallas inferno came into the texian army tailgate the first time and started chanting in their direction....

it was just simple rubbing in the face fun, but no threats were made at all, that was not the plan..

as a matter of fact, the leader of the inferno, i guess it was him, bald older guy, was asking us for directions on a bar, wich we did give him a name of a place, and we had a decent siple friendly conversation, then there was 2,3 more hispanics who were joking with us and said it was all good, as long as we werent america or chivas fans, wich to me , that sounds like joking around right??????

beleive me , that if some one was trying to fight, there would of been incidents, but NO ONE WAS TRYING TO FIGHT!!!!!!!!

10. OneTerryHurlock

Aug 24, 2006
    US Football violence at its best.

We should'nt be making freinds with fcd they are the enemy but giving it large with silly bandanas covering your face is a joke

Go and do something (maybe take their flag at least) rather than jumping up and down banging your drums

you boys need to grow up

OTH

11. sircuauh

sircuauh New Member

May 3, 2006
    H-town
    to all of you who keep apologizing for something that really didnt happen...

you guys are apologizing and feeling sorry for a couple of crybabies that cant handle simple rubbing it in the face..

and by apologizing and going on their side, you make the dynamo fans look even worse, when it never really happened like that..

12. OneTerryHurlock

Aug 24, 2006
    well said

13. Bandido

Bandido Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Deperrosbravos N.L.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    I think they're talking about must of happened at halftime or something.
    Maybe that's why you didn't hear a peep from them all second half.:)

14. besobeso

besobeso New Member

Aug 3, 2006
    Houston
    I just signed on this morning to see how this ended last night. I saw what went down in front of the Athletics building last night, and it was definitely a potentially volitile situation. I agree with the above post that supporters groups shouldn't be getting together after the game with the "better luck next time" kumbayah bullsh;t, but try to remember, but for geographical differences of a few hundred miles, these guys would be wearing orange, standing right next to you and chanting your chants.

15. Bandido

Bandido Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Deperrosbravos N.L.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    So what did happen ?

16. DrLudicrous

DrLudicrous Member+

Jun 28, 2002
    Houston
    See his first post in this thread.

And I do feel the need to apologize. I'm sorry you're team is shit and you keep driving down here to watch the lose. It must get depressing after a while.

17. Dre00

Dre00 Member

Oct 12, 2005
    H-town
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't know what happened because I didn't go over there. If there were personaly attacks, I personally think that's over the line. From talking and various posts, I don't think the intent was to start a fight but rather to rub it in your face and really piss you off. If you felt unsafe or threatened, that's very unfortunate but I don't think their intent was to harm you.

18. Dre00

Dre00 Member

Oct 12, 2005
    H-town
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DrLudicrous again.

That was awesome.

19. Balonpie

Balonpie Member

Apr 27, 2004
    Scenic Carrollton
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    well played sir... rep :cool:

20. sircuauh

sircuauh New Member

May 3, 2006
    H-town

thats exactly what went on,

just simply rubbing in the face and our chants,

dont know where they get the idea we wanted to fight, NO CHANT was directed to one person in specific

no threats, nothing going their way,

what annoys me even more, is the importance we give a couple dallas fans saying these things, and us apologizing for something that never happened,

and we get clowns like ricker calling people dumbasses, when he never even takes part of the texian army /batallon, and is clueless of anything that happens around us, cus HES NOT PART OF IT, yet he calls people dumbasses and apologizes on their forum..

going into dallas topics and apologizing for something that you have no CLUE, makes no sense!!

if you were not there, dont comment, and definately dont insult our own people

21. Bandido

Bandido Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Deperrosbravos N.L.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    I didn't see anything "bad" from our guys.I didn't even hear any curssing from them.
    They were like little angels:)
    I did go to get a couple of beers (both for me).,so I don't know if whatever happened at halftime.

22. sircuauh

sircuauh New Member

May 3, 2006
    H-town
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by rickker20
    I was in the stands and when the Dallas people started walk pass the stands they were boooo and told to go home I dont see nothing wrong with that now the other stuff about getting in people's face I did not see that so I will not comment.

what he said on their topic

23. DaVinciCustomHomes

DaVinciCustomHomes New Member

Aug 15, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... I saw the chanting at halftime ... in fact that is all I saw was the Dynamo supporters on the ground changting and the inferno supporters banging away on their little drums with two guys approaching the DYNAMO supporters from the stand ... that is all I saw ... nothing else nothing more ... after the game ... who knows ... but anyways ...

how many DYNAMO supporters are going up to Frisco for September 2nd ............... My girlfriend goes to TWU and we will be wearing our ORANGE all around pizza hut park (doesn't deserve caps) ... where are y'all planning on tailgaiting?

24. nopuchen

nopuchen New Member

Jul 7, 2006
    Houston~Westchase

You said it yourself that you didn't see it and you would not comment. Yet you go on their discussion board on one of their threads and call us "dumb asses"

Thanks for your two-faced half-ass support!!!

25. Bandido

Bandido Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Deperrosbravos N.L.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Now that I'm snapping out of it.
    Why the hell was somebody that has nothing but ill will towards me,permitted to start a thread here ?
    If he wants to cry, he has a whole forum at FU FC board.
    And before it's asked.,every chance this guy gets,he says that I should die.
    Real classy....CRY BABY !!!!

p.s.

FU FC
    Dallas sucks for ever !!