Notre Dame - Boston College (R)

Discussion in 'Football' started by Jeff, Oct 24, 2004.

1. Jeff

Jeff Member

Apr 14, 1999
    Alexandria, NOVA
    Since there doesn't appear to be a Big East or ND thread, I started a separate one for this game.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=242970087

I got to see the second half while working out at the gym. Great comeback by BC, seemed to wear Notre Dame out in the second half. 4th and 13 late, late, first down, than a perfect pass to TE Tony Gonzalez for the TD. I've followed BC football since I was in awe as a 8-10 year old during the Flutie years so I always like to see the Eagles win the battle of the two I-A football Catholic Universities.

Since this series became an annual matchup (takes the next two years off, then starts up for a few), BC now leads 7-6, including the last four.

Flip, if you read this, how many more years are on the contract?

2. metroflip73

metroflip73 Member

Mar 3, 2000
    NYC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Not really sure, maybe an additional four. I remember reading an article in which the ND Ath Dir wants to keep us on there...but I can't remember off hand.

Got to South Bend Friday afternoon, just got back into NYC 4 hours ago, just got to work 2 hours ago.

FOUR WINS IN A ROW. DEEZ JESUIT NUTZ ON THE FACE OF JUSTIN TUCK'S SISTER.

3. ProfZodiac

ProfZodiac Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 17, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Tony Gonzalez went to my high school. Won us the state SuperBowl as a QB, as well.