Noticias Sobre el Club [R]

Discussion in 'Club America' started by sidspaceman, Dec 4, 2008.

1. Aguila86

Aguila86 Member

Mar 15, 2009
    Southern California
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Whatever happened to Pimentel? I thought he played quite well a couple of seasons ago, prefer him over topo

2. elvasco

elvasco 100% Americanista

Sep 10, 2006
    bench player.

3. azulcremaporvida

Jan 16, 2007
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I didn't think he was very good.

4. Gucci

Gucci BigSoccer Yellow Card

Apr 7, 2010
    The Gym
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    pimentel siempre era un pendejo

5. elvasco

Sep 10, 2006
    yeah me neither.

6. iveman27

iveman27 Member+

Feb 7, 2013
    Club:
    Club América
    Listen i know you guys said we are deep on fowards, but Mina isnt performing and who is Rey? guy is invisible to me. Release and get Pulido kid is future. I know I am annoying about this :) but I cant help myself:inlove: lol

LGRod repped this.
  7. FC RASTA

FC RASTA Member

Mar 28, 2005
    California
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    • Yes Mendoza is looking really good and fitting in well with the team.
    • We do need another defender, more of a squad player that can step in in case Maza or Mosq go down. Topo is not answer.
    • Why not give Pimentel a chance against one of the poor teams in the league to see how he does.

8. Vinodivino

Vinodivino Member+

May 31, 2010
    Club:
    Club Santos Laguna
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Well, since you fellas aren't talking about it, I'm assuming that the rumor about Bielsa to America is baseless?

9. elvasco

Sep 10, 2006
    First time I read anything about this.

10. GiLDRiSTA

GiLDRiSTA Member

Aug 18, 2005
    Club:
    Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Word on the street is 'Turco' Mohamed will be the next coach...Javier 'conejito' Saviola vendria en el paquete.

Que dicen, que piensan?

11. El_Pozolero_Mex

Apr 17, 2012
    Club:
    Club América
    I don't know I'm just dissapointed that this process is being cut short. For once it looked like the team had stability. I still hope he stays.

12. Centauro del Norte

FC Juárez
    Sep 15, 2013
    Denver, CO
    Club:
    Villarreal CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Don't like neither one. El juego del Turco no me gusta para nada, no se asemeja a nada al que nos gusta a los Americanistas, juega al puro contragolpe y defensivo, aparte de que jugador se dice que siempre echaba pestes del América. Prefiero a Vuce o al "Jefe" Boy.

Sobre lo de Saviola no me convence. Es un gran jugador, ha jugado en grandes clubes Europeos pero me imagino cobrara un pastizal. Creo que con Raúl, Rey y Mina estamos bien por el momento. Claro que seria bueno que Mina y Rey anotaran mas goles pero creo que es mejor no gastar en otro delantero. Mejor hay que darle oportunidades a la cantera. A ver que pasa con Zúñiga. Es un chavo que promete como Raúl. Zúñiga fue goleador en la Libertadores Sub-20 del año pasado. Tiene mucho talento. Ojala le dieran la oprtunidad con el primer equipo. Tambien hay otros chavos como Marcos Jasiel Cruz, goleador del Ame Sub-20 y quien inclusive jugo un partido con la selección mayor contra el Altamira y anoto un gol. Y no nos olvidemos del güero Díaz delantero de la Sub-17.

El América deberia darle mas oportunidades a la cantera que esta trabajando muy bien desde ya algunos años. Han sido tricampeones de la Sub 20, y ahi se nota el gran trabajo de fuerzas basicas.

13. Centauro del Norte

FC Juárez
    Sep 15, 2013
    Denver, CO
    Club:
    Villarreal CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  14. FC RASTA

FC RASTA Member

Mar 28, 2005
    California
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Regarding Bielsa....Pelaez was asked after he got off the plane from New Zeland if Bielsa was going to be the new manger and he did not hesitate when he answered that no one had been selected. He argued that the media have listed everyone as a replacements already, but that HE will decide who the new manger will be.

I got the feeling that Pelaez is going to be the new manager!!!

15. El_Pozolero_Mex

Apr 17, 2012
    Club:
    Club América
    Don't know about you guys but I thought they played pathetic. Especially after being 1 man up. Pathetic this team will not be bicampeon playing like that. They played like Cruz Azul at times! That's how bad they played. I can't believe it! I felt we should have been eliminated. Luckily, not. But playing like this America is out in semis.

Andrade was the worst player on the pitch. As well as Molina. They were terrible subs.

Being so close to being eliminated like that, at home against tigres. Pinned to the wall at times up a man. I hate that. Hopefully Piojo learns from this and the team plays like what they are in the semis. Champions.

I'm still glad we are in semis I couldn't stomach losing to freaking tigres at all.

16. FC RASTA

FC RASTA Member

Mar 28, 2005
    California
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I agree this was a poor performance for the champion aguilas. I think they played well for 15 minutes during the beginning of the second half. Other then that the offense played poor, but Mosquera, Maza, and even topo played a solid game.

Martinez is not a starter...bad move
    Medina is a CDM yet he never takes the ball away and gives tons of space to the players to cross the ball in. Plus he plays long balls.
    Andrade lacks confidence, and has poor soccer brain.
    Rubens had a bad day, but still our best player.

Can they still win it..yes because the other teams are not as good UNL.

17. El_Pozolero_Mex

Apr 17, 2012
    Club:
    Club América
    Can't believe they lost that but now it's just americas turn to win a home, I guess. Couldn't stand losing to toluca. Can't believe they have actually beat us 5 times in liguilla already. Time to end it next week. At home. Put Mina now.

18. El_Pozolero_Mex

Apr 17, 2012
    Club:
    Club América
    By the way where is everybody I thought we had a decent amount of Americanistas.

19. El_Pozolero_Mex

Apr 17, 2012
    Club:
    Club América
    It is, but the team hasn't won in 6 games now. Ever since ameritri team has gone downhill. Viene de mas a menos. Piojo has to make adjustments. Wouldn't be surprised if they are eliminated tomorrow.

20. Centauro del Norte

FC Juárez
    Sep 15, 2013
    Denver, CO
    Club:
    Villarreal CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Seems we're gonna get Mohamed... Fawk. I don't want him for el Ame. I want Luis Fernando Tena or Vucetich. They're better options than him. His coaching style is dreadful. Ultra defensive. Reminds me of Tuca. Moreover, he reminds me of El Pelado Diaz. he just wants to coach Ame for the money. Plus he wants to bring Riascos. Heck no. Don't want him.

21. FC RASTA

FC RASTA Member

Mar 28, 2005
    California
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Aguilas solid today....great subs by el piojo....MAZA MOSQ and MUNOZ , MOLINA solid!..Andrete had a solid game too. Leave TOPO on the bench and lets continue to play a 2-5-3! No medina thou...Ill take molina...matrinez-not sure.

22. Centauro del Norte

FC Juárez
    Sep 15, 2013
    Denver, CO
    Club:
    Villarreal CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  23. FC RASTA

FC RASTA Member

Mar 28, 2005
    California
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    upload_2013-12-11_22-57-30.jpeg
    I think they like the green bellies

24. elvasco

Sep 10, 2006
    not brailovsky, dats and old pic.
    como pasa rapido el tiempo.

25. FC RASTA

FC RASTA Member

Mar 28, 2005
    California
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well lets see....bench Rey, Martinez, Medina....I want to see Quick on the right wing, Molina in the middle and Andrete!