not playoff related

Discussion in 'Sporting Kansas City' started by WBWIZ, Nov 5, 2004.

1. WBWIZ

WBWIZ New Member

Aug 25, 2002
    MAYVILLE ,Wi.
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    hello again just me wbwiz. been a while i know. just wondering if any one has a bandai frank klopus action figure for sale. i got the key chain now am searching for the figure.

also does anyone know how to open the extra jerseys in fifa 2004. which wiz kits do the have on there.

does anyone know where you can get infant soccer outfits like replicas, i saw the one on the kc wiz home page and have searched briefly and unsuccesfully. got a baby on the way and need it to be rocking the replicas out the womb.

thanks

d

goodluck this friday go wizards

2. IceKaiser

IceKaiser New Member

May 28, 2003
    training at altitude
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Wow, Bandai! I forgot about those! I've got Klopas, Valderama, Cobi and John Harkes. But alas, they're not for sale.

3. kcscsupporter

kcscsupporter Member+

Apr 17, 2002
    D17
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    quote of the night as far as i'm concerned. if i had a sig, this'd be on there.

4. furryogre

furryogre New Member

Oct 13, 2004
    PA
    yeah
    To unlock the 3rd jerseys from a league, you have to beat every team in that league. It bites 'cause if for example you were playing as like Liverpool in the EPL, not only do you have to beat every other team in the EPL, you gotta play as some OTHER team at some point and beat Liverpool!

I've never unlocked the MLS third jerseys because a) could never force myself to be another team and b) Beat The Wizards? Come on!

5. jdoppel

jdoppel Member

Jan 12, 2004
    Kansas City, MO
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    yeah but i bought alternative kits with my experience points. there arent that many available, you can get two more crappy songs and play at some stadiums at night. its ok.

the Hertha Berlin third kit is the same as their away kit. lame.

6. szazzy

szazzy Member

Apr 18, 2004
    Kansas City, MO
    You need to drop FIFA and go pick up World Soccer Winning Eleven 7. 8 will be out this spring. The soccer is so much more realistic and the control scheme is much more fluid. You can get 7 for like 20 bucks now.