NOT do or die!!

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by CannuchMackem, May 14, 2016.

1. CannuchMackem

CannuchMackem Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Thank god we are safe, and now we can enjoy the rest of the season lol.
    BSA will be sending out the young guns tomorrow, I hope they make us all proud as we are playing a team that has just decided to NOT renew their gaffers contract and therefore may be in a bit of a tizzy. At least that is my hope. It would be nice if we carried this momentum into next season......just like that other relegation favourite from last year......they did OK this year I think.

Oh.......and FTS (smoggies) heehee

2. CannuchMackem

CannuchMackem Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    That bassa is NO FRIEND of ours.....I am sure, if he could, he would pick the ball up and put it in our net.....grrrr!!
    Anyway, what a cracking game to watch, thrills, spills and goals. It was nice to see us perform without the pressure of relegation hanging over us. 3 well worked goals (which all should have counted), the 4th was correct, and a great display from the youngsters ;). The future looks a lot brighter now.

Enjoy the summer lads......

3. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Yep I'm enjoying the summer hols, even though we are heading into winter, haha!!

Not a bad way to end the season really, one defeat in 12, is it a good sign for the future? I hope so, the transfer market will be interesting if the Jan one is anything to go by, and although I slagged Kirchoff after his 1st game, what a bargain he has proved to be, more of the same please Sam.

Have a good one everyone--------------------includes you Claret.;)