norwaytips.

Discussion in 'West Ham United' started by claret50, Aug 26, 2006.

1. claret50

claret50 Member

Oct 3, 2004
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Tony, I've found a new sport for you to compete in mate, not a lot of effort required, banned substances including alcohol are acceptable, so are ciggies, (maybe stomper should enter) and the event is sort of in your neck of the woods.

http://xtramsn.co.nz/technology/0,,13442-6220595,00.html

2. Footstomper

Footstomper New Member

Oct 4, 2004
    Frederick MD
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    At last a cure for my daughters cell phone addiction!

3. Lasse

Lasse Member

Oct 27, 2004
    Espoo
    Guys You´ve seen nothing yet. In Finland You may choose from all kinds of weird World Championships like:
    - rubber boot throwing (size 43, left one - naturally)
    - wife carrying
    - hole-in-the-ice swimming (50 m track)
    - swamp football (which I´ve participated in, great fun but You have to be drunk)

And last my favourite: raw egg throwing from one to another. The egg must stay intact otherwise it won´t count. Btw, the World Record is 99,40 m...

4. norwaytips

norwaytips Member

Oct 4, 2004
    Oslo, Norway
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Thanks Brian, but I've retired from throwing competitions, after a severe injury to my right shoulder. This injury also ruined my sex life. lol.

I remain the only person to have finished second in the Bures fete welly throwing contest 5 years running. Always the same winner too.

My only consolation was that I was much better looking than him and that I once scored a goal direct from a throw in. Oh, I was also a much better batsman and guitarist too. In fact, the only thing he was good at was throwing the welly. :D