Non Fire: MU vs BM tix via Fire office

Discussion in 'Chicago Fire' started by IJS, Apr 16, 2004.

1. IJS

IJS Member

Mar 28, 2000
    Naperville
    Club:
    Yeovil Town FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Has anyone who was able to order MU vs BM tix via the Fire office because they are a season ticket holder received their tickets yet and/or had their credit card charged ? Are one who order the $60 ticket got those yet ? I ordered one $60 via my Fire rep and have been told (on Wed) they have not yet been processed yet I know some people who ordered $100 or $45 via the Fire who have already received their tickets in the mail. Why process some price levels and not others. I hope my Fire rep has not screwed up my order, I doubt it but ticket$cum is already out of $60 and many other tickets. Might end up having to pony up $100 plus rip off fees but heard $100 and higher come with Saturday practise tix (is that true).

Cheers, thanks and see you Saturday

Go Glovers, Go Fire

Ian

2. jjayg

jjayg New Member

May 9, 2002
    Rolling Ghettos, IL
    I bought 5 $45 tickets and they are sitting on top of my microwave right now. If your tickets haven't been processed you should call your ticket rep. They will do all they can to make sure everything is ok. NO need to sit around worrying about it.

3. IJS

IJS Member

Mar 28, 2000
    Naperville
    Club:
    Yeovil Town FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I already spoke to the account rep on Wednesday(maybe Tuesday) and he said the $60 tickets were being processed as we spoke and the following day. Sounds strange they process $45 and $100 but not the $60. And yet there is no charge on my credit card. Maybe Peter Wilt will be at the BBers tailgate, I'll ask him. Cheers

4. Fanaddict

Fanaddict Member+

Mar 9, 2000
    streamwood IL USA
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Got an email from Peter part of yahoo fire group, and he said $60 seats were released by whoever controls the tickets(champions world I think) and the fire would start processing those ticket requests. I got two $45 tickets because at the time I thought that was the best that was going to be offered to fire fans. I'm in the 341 section which has a great view and am actually happy about what I got.I once sat in a nearby section for a Bear game and though you got a great perspective of the game.

5. IJS

IJS Member

Mar 28, 2000
    Naperville
    Club:
    Yeovil Town FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Yeah I just too saw Peter Wilt's response to my email (what a great GM). Be nice if I had been told that by my rep but never mind. I think the Fire allocation was the Bears PSL unwants but by the time your rep emailed you the $100 and $60 had been allocated (think we talked about this before hey), I'd say anything not level 400 is an ok to fine seat. With all the Fire and International games is it possible for soccer to outdrew the NFL again this year, remmeber the year of the WWC and the Mex/Arg game !!!

6. LIZZIE

LIZZIE BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 18, 2001
    Sec 126
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    When I called the Fire office, they only had $40.00 seats left, and suggested I try Ticketmaster to see if they had better seats- they sure did, for $150.00 a piece!

I opted for the $40.00, and got them in the mail already.

7. CelticOnFire

CelticOnFire New Member

Aug 8, 2003
    London right now
    JW, wehre are peoples seats? Im 119, row 13. It's the BM supporters section, but I really don't support them much..if at all.