No MLS games televised this weekend?!

Discussion in 'MLS: General' started by RodneyMunch, Sep 25, 2003.

1. RodneyMunch

RodneyMunch New Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Is this true? It doesn't look like Direct TV or Dish Network is carrying any games this weekend. Doesn't make much sense, especially with teams fighting for playoff positions. I don't understand why I can't see every game (similar to NFL Ticket) if I purchased the soccer package on the satellite dish.

2. patrickdavila

patrickdavila Member

Jan 13, 1999
    Easton, PA
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  3. PezJunkie

PezJunkie Member

Apr 30, 2001
    Independence, MO
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  4. FlashMan

FlashMan Member

Jan 6, 2000
    'diego
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It does make me sad, however, that the two Saturday games are on at the same time, and I don't have two tvs that get digital cable!!!

One can't have everything I guess.

I'lll be out of town on Saturday evening so I'll have to choose between taping the LA or the SJ game. I like watching SJ play a lot more than either LA or KC, but the LA game is much more meaningful.

Decisions.

5. mellon002

mellon002 Member

Jan 24, 2003
    Towson, MD

6. guamster

guamster Member+

Mar 30, 2001
    Winnetka, CA
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Guam
    I have the same dilemma. I decided I am going to record the Quakes-Burn game on Saturday and I will watch the Galaxy-Wizards replay on Fox Sports World on Tuesday (5:00 pm).

BTW, both games are meaningful. The Quakes have Chicago and Colorado chasing them and a win will help.

7. RodneyMunch

RodneyMunch New Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Thanks

I looked on MLSnet early this morning. Guess the game time and listings hadn't been posted yet. That's where I usually check. Hire some of those WUSA employees to keep the website going. Oh, and F Yahoo!

8. FlashMan

FlashMan Member

Jan 6, 2000
    'diego
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    These are great points. Both games DO have meaning, and I forgot about the possibility of a FSW replay later in the week.

Thanks for pointing this out.

(Damn I'm glad when I post seemingly pointless stuff and it ends up providing illumination in the end. :) )