No Class

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by Clan, Oct 25, 2003.

1. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002
    http://www.tribalfootball.com/october/englinews251003.html

Well, he does play for Arsenal.

Now, reading that article and his comments, i have come up with two things.

A) Games played on the 18th of October decide who will win the league

B) Chelsea were thoroughly outplayed and out classed by a vastly superior team.

2. bbrex

bbrex New Member

May 9, 2003
    College Station, TX
    Chelsea's still a work in progress -- you can still see some adjustments being made. I wouldn't be so quick to make a final judgement between Chelsea and Arsenal just yet.

3. starman1994

starman1994 New Member

Oct 1, 2003
    Malaysia
    I couldn't have said it any better. ;)

Our new players are still going through tactical and positional changes, with CR's constanr tinkering of course, and are not 100% settled in the squad.

Given the right amount of playing time together, I's sure that we'd beat the Arse anyday, home and even away!

4. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    Well,

judging by the Arsenal I saw today, they weren't even the best team at the Valley. I guess being up by 1 point in the league guarantees victory.

5. Chelski$$$

Chelski$$$ New Member

Oct 19, 2003
    Even though we haven't beaten Arsenal at Highbury for over 15 seasons, that was a great performance, with the 2-1 loss. Arsenal had so many chances begging. I do feel really sorry for Cudicini and I do believe that he has saved Chelsea from way more losses than just this one. It is not his fault and I think we need to move on. Cudicini is a fine player and will have a great hole to fill when he departs Chelsea