NK Dinamo [R]

Discussion in 'Central & Eastern Europe' started by BrianCappellieri, Jul 17, 2002.

1. BrianCappellieri

BrianCappellieri Red Card

Feb 11, 2002
  2. BrianCappellieri

Feb 11, 2002
    From the Sporting Life:
    Zagreb Want Prosinecki

Dynamo Zagreb are hoping to lure Robert Prosinecki back to the club for a second spell.

Dynamo coach Miroslav Blazevic announced he was chasing the veteran midfielder, who is without a club after leaving Portsmouth.

Prosinecki's father said in Croatian daily Sportske Novosti: "I've not heard about it, but Robert would be good for Dinamo."

3. BrianCappellieri

Feb 11, 2002
    FT Cibalia Vinkovci 1 - 1 Dinamo Zagreb

28' Petrovic
    50' Ratkovic

4. BrianCappellieri

Feb 11, 2002
    Blazevic resigned as Dinamo Zagreb coach

Dinamo Zagreb coach Miroslav Blazevic has resigned Monday after only first round of Croatian championship.
    Blazevic is expected to tell more on reasons Tuesday, but seems that complete situation in the club has made him to resign.
    According to some sources in the club it is still possible that Blazevic could Tuesday withdraw his resignation.
    In a first round of Croatian first division Dinamo Zagreb drew 1-1 in an away match against Cibalia.
    Earlier this month Blazevic was announcing to have serious ambitions with Dinamo Zagreb in UEFA Cup.
    Blazevic biggest success in career was bronze medal won with Croatia at World Cup 1998 in France. He also coached national team of Iran...

Daily Soccer

5. JRedknapp11

JRedknapp11 Red Card

Dec 5, 2001
    tsacademy.net

I thought Prosinecki is playing in Japan with Grampus ? Portsmouth owner had a gentlemen's agreement that Robert would only leave if a bigger offer came, which it did in the form of a 1.5 million offer from Grampus...... Maybe I'm wrong but that's what I was hearin last.

6. BrianCappellieri

Feb 11, 2002
    I posted that in early July.

7. BrianCappellieri

Feb 11, 2002
    Ananova

8. hangthadj

hangthadj Member+

A.S. Roma
    Mar 27, 2001
    Zone 14
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Damn, are there any Croatian Football sites in english or possibly a NK Dinamo site in english?