nike sizing?

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by ncsucodered33, Nov 16, 2004.

1. ncsucodered33

ncsucodered33 New Member

Nov 11, 2004
    O.k. I can fit junior pulsions but i cant seem to fit total 90 3s because they are to wide. So do you think i can fit nike vapors fine if they are laced as tight as possible. Also some people say nikes are sized different than adidas. (like an adidas 6 is a 6.5 in nike so nikes are sized bigger. I am small so i wear a junior and since i am small i have narrow foot. I might be getting a vapor 5.5 since i wear a adidas 5.

2. ncsucodered33

ncsucodered33 New Member

Nov 11, 2004
    also when i lace my adidas they are tightened almost all the way.

3. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    You should be better with vapors because they are much more narrow than the Total 90s.

I wear vapors. I used to be a 5.5 in preds and i wear a 6 in the vapors. Its important you get a size that fits you in vapors though otherwise they could rub, and to get the best effect out of the nike skin you need it to mould to you feet. So maybe try and try on a pair before you get them if you are ordering them over the net.

appleCORR

4. ncsucodered33

ncsucodered33 New Member

Nov 11, 2004
    so they are narrower so i will probaly fit them. Also since i am at the growing age, and they cost so much, i am getting the six instead of the 5.5 so i have growing room. Is this a smart move?

5. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I guess it depends how long you want the boots to last you for. If they are bit too big for you then you can always wear an extra pair of socks. But what i found with vapors is, the different in size tends to be with the length of the boot rather than with the width of them. So it will still be a narrow boot just you will have a lot of room in the toe area which may cause the boots to curl at the end slightly. I suggest you try a pair on first.

appleCORR