Nike Azt III

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by Mike The King, Nov 10, 2004.

1. Mike The King

Mike The King New Member

Oct 29, 2004
    Ive been looking around at other threads and i never really hear bout the nike azt 3 .. i want to get a pair of cleats for the spring.. but i dont know whether i should get azt3 because i had vapors and the blisters killed me.. i lasted the fall season wearing band-aids every practice/match.. i want the comfort of preds but like the nike model..some info on nike azt 3.. thx

2. AntiNIKE

AntiNIKE New Member

Nov 9, 2004
    Don't even bother to consider nike at all....... had posted in another thread:

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119931&page=2&pp=15

or check: Puma Cellerator Shodoh II Cgi's or AZT90 II's? in this forum.

In brief, AZT III gave me two BIG blisters on BOTH heels, tried to contact nike but faced REALLY TERRIBLE customer service. Would recommend you the new adidas F50 or puma king (really comfortable)...... trust me, nike is NOT worth the value at all!!!!

3. metropolis2k

metropolis2k New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    England
    I'm not a fan of them due to the huge blisters problem many people face but I would suggest looking at the AZT II model. They are the older ones but I personally think they look better. I'm quite up for trying a pair as I have wide feet and they are suited to that (I currently own F50s which I LOVE).

4. volive19

volive19 New Member

Aug 2, 2004
    I have the red and wihite total 90 III. sO FAR (3 MONTHS) no problems whatsoever very comfortable. It depends how your foot is.

5. rooster

rooster Member

Dec 16, 2003
    i have the azt 90 3 in white and gold and in blue and white and they are the best boots i have ever woren along with predator pulse fg and predator mania fg