NFR: San Jose to be sold

Discussion in 'Chicago Fire' started by Marchetti, Jun 30, 2005.

1. okcomputer

okcomputer Member

Jun 25, 2003
    dc
    Its funny with the NFL, in some ways not being in LA is almost a positive. Everytime, one of their owners wants to extort the city they are in for a new stadium they play the move to LA card. It sort of works to their benefit. I agree with you it will be tough for MLS to get a decent tv deal soon but I know they are really working on it for 2007. I believe ownership has given Checketts the task.

2. Fanaddict

Fanaddict Member+

Mar 9, 2000
    streamwood IL USA
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

It's all about soccer stadiums if the people and officials in SJ had voted to bulid AEG astadium like bridgeview did, there would not be any talk of them moving to Houston. That also goes for any future expansion there it won't happen until a SSS happens.

3. Gordygooner

Gordygooner New Member

Apr 30, 2004
    Oakland, CA

Again with your juvenile language - you're a funny guy Mr MS, my ribs are aching both with your butchery of the english language and your empty mind. Here's a truth to expose another of your 'untruthitudes'. What's the attendance average for Chicago minus that 'real' attendance on April 27th? Umm, under 9,000 - says a lot for your franchise, new stadium or not. I'd be more worried about that if I was you than spending the next 30 minutes trying to sling a few more arrows my way....cue pointless argument about April 27th and all those 'real' fans...
    paedophiles and oily rags....as I said you're a funny guy :rolleyes:

4. skinut

skinut Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2000
    Castle Pines, CO (or often elsewhere on earth)
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This just screams for the revival of an old BS classic tag line.

"Move San Jose!"