NFL Week 10 [R]

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by BenC1357, Nov 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BenC1357

BenC1357 Member

Feb 23, 2001
    KC
    Levante: Uh oh....two game lead the Chiefs have now. Either Tenn. or Indy are guaranteed 3 losses. Looking more and more like the road goes through Arrowhead. :D

2. kerpow

kerpow New Member

Jun 11, 2002
    I can't believe the Colts embarrassed themselves like that. Fair play to Jax for the win but leading a team by 13 points at the half and then lose really hurts.

It sends out lots of messages to the teams around us. Can we pass without Marvin, can we defend against running teams? Tennessee must be laughing their socks off as I would if the same happened to them.

3. Levante

Levante Member+

Jul 28, 2001

That Titans game is going to be tough....yup. Personally, it's the game I'm most looking forward to in the near future. the Road is going through Arrowhead for now.

4. billyireland

billyireland Member+

May 4, 2003
    Sydney, Australia
    Time for Favre to continue with his magic and tear the Eagles D apart (they either rush him, and he dumps off to Green who makes huge gains... or they let him go deep and give his recievers big gains). Ahman (or, as one of my mates calls him "the guy with a rocket up his hole") will have over 150 all purpose yards. If our defence steps it up, or McNabb plays bad again this could be a blowout. We should really be starting Marquez Anderson over Antuan Edwards at safety, Antuan sucks. Anyway, it may sound cocky, but 35-17 to the Pack!

P.S: Great call on the Chargers beating the Vikes, Ben (it made me happy:D)

5. TBobka

TBobka New Member

Jul 8, 2003
    Nunya Bidniz
    Looks like your prediction on the Jets Raiders game was wrong, which means you're a failure, well not really. J. E. T. S. JETS JETS JETS.

6. FearM9

FearM9 New Member

Jul 14, 2000
    On my bike
    Who assumes the QB role in Green Bay once Favre retires?

7. CyphaPSU

CyphaPSU Member+

Mar 16, 2003
    Not Far
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Good call on Ahman Green having a big game. But, Farve did not tear up the depleted Eagles' D. All they could do is run against them. Regardless of how many guys are out of the lineup for the Birds' defense, they still know how to keep their offense in the game week in and week out...gotta give the credit to Johnson, their defensive coordinator--the guy is a genius.

That's the Eagles' fourth come-from-behind victory in a row. Eventhough he's not been himself this year, McNabb showed his leadership on the last minute winning drive. I hope this is the start of a successful second half of the season.

E-A-G-L-E-S...EAGLES!

8. yellowbismark

yellowbismark Member+

Nov 7, 2000
    San Diego, CA
    Club:
    Club Tijuana
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I would like to thank Ahman Green for lifting me from the jaws of defeat in fatasy football this weekend. Going into the game I was down by a whopping 32 points, and Ahman went on a tear, good enough for 34. :)

And I'll take some more Flutie flakes next week please.

9. Motterman

Motterman Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Nick Bakay's wife on SportsCenter was wearing a "I Dream of Genie" outfit. She's pretty fit. :D

10. BenC1357

BenC1357 Member

Feb 23, 2001
    KC
    I'm sure they'll draft someone in the next couple of years and let them learn under Favre.

Yeah, I saw that as well. She was looking pretty good.

11. Waingro

Waingro Member

Feb 15, 2003
    San Diego, CA.
    I'm already looking forward to watching that segment on TiVo tonight (taped this morning). Nick's mis-adventures crack me up, and his wife is pretty hot. She has the sexiest voice, although she probably smokes a couple packs a day to get it that way...

12. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    Right now it's Craig Nall, ugh!

But I just read today, they are intersted in Drew Henson (who's not?). And they (the Packers) have said there are 3 to 4 really good quarterbacks in next year's draft that they are interested in.

13. The Double

The Double Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 11, 2002
    Denver

I totally forgot you were a Colts fan.

AHAHAHA, THE PONIES GOT BEAT BY THE WORST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE!!!!

Just kidding Lev, but I have to take shots at anyone I can. They are the Jaguars, after all.

14. Levante

Levante Member+

Jul 28, 2001
    I don't need a comeback.....when you can provide them for me. :D