NFL 2008: Week 5

Discussion in 'Football' started by Boundzy, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Boundzy

Boundzy BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 1, 2003
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    As has been pointed out, I had a less than stellar week at 7-6 (.538), which puts me at 28-16 (.636) for the year. Onward and upward . . .

Sunday October 5, 2008

Titans(4-0) @ Ravens(2-1)
    Tough loss for the Ravens last week, and the Titans look strong. However, I'm picking the Ravens to win at home.
    TEN 16, BAL 17

Chiefs(1-3) @ Panthers(3-1)
    The Chiefs are still not very good, despite the win over the Broncos.
    KC 17, CAR 24

Bears(2-2) @ Lions(0-4)
    Eventually, the Lions will win a game this year, but I don't think it happens against the Bears.
    CHI 23, DET 13

Falcons(2-2) @ Packers(2-2)
    The Falcons will continue to struggle on the road, while the Packers stop their losing streak.
    ATL 24, GB 27

Colts(1-2) @ Texans(0-3)
    I hav eto believe that the Colts used the bye week to get back in sync. They get a road win.
    IND 33, HOU 13

Chargers(2-2) @ Dolphins(1-2)
    The Chargers are getting it together and will win this one easily.
    SD 34, MIA 13

Seahawks(1-2) @ Giants(3-0)
    The Seahawks are better than the Rams, but they ain't better than the Giants.
    SEA 20, NYG 24

Redskins(3-1) @ Eagles(2-2)
    Should be another tough NFC East battle. The Redskins showed they can win on the road at Dallas. Can they do 2 in a row? That's a tough task, especially in Philly.
    WAS 17, PHI 23

Buccaneers(3-1) @ Broncos(3-1)
    The Broncos will be looking to make amends for the loss to the Chiefs. The Bucs will not be easy prey, but they will fall.
    TB 27, DEN 34

Bills(4-0) @ Cardinals(2-2)
    I'm not sure why, but I think the Cardinals pull the minor upset and beat the Bills.
    BUF 24, ARI 33

Bengals(0-4) @ Cowboys(3-1)
    Cincy continues their woeful form and the Cowboys bounce back big.
    CIN 13, DAL 42

Patriots(2-1) @ 49ers(2-2)
    Despite the bye week, the Patriots stumble in SF, who come away with a winning record.
    NE 17, SF 20

Steelers(3-1) @ Jaguars(2-2)
    The Steelers' defense will stifle the Jags offense and the Steelers' offense get in a groove.
    PIT 24, JAC 13

Monday, October 6, 2008

Vikings(1-3) @ Saints(2-2)
    Not really the marquee match-up one hopes for on MNF, but as a Saints' fan, I really don't care if others are disappointed. The Vikes will run all over the Saints, but Brees will shred the Vikes' defense. Should be fun to watch, especially for Saints' fans!
    MIN 31, NO 34