Next "A" match?

Discussion in 'Korea' started by DaeHaMinGuk, Sep 17, 2003.

1. DaeHaMinGuk

DaeHaMinGuk Member

Jun 11, 2003
    Tha dirty Souf Korea
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    When the hell does the Korea MNT play a friendly next?

2. K_19

K_19 New Member

Aug 29, 2002
    Toronto, ON, Canada
    I'm not sure on when Korea will play their next A match "friendly" either, and I know they haven't for quite some time. I think they should get a game in at least whenever the A match day falls every couple months.

But as for your question in the title, I believe the Asian cup qualifiers coming up technically counts as an "A" match according to FIFA. They got Vietnam, Nepal and Oman coming up in next couple weeks.

3. sangatang

sangatang New Member

Jun 9, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Korea will play Bulgaria On November 18.

4. K_19

K_19 New Member

Aug 29, 2002
    Toronto, ON, Canada
    I heard KFA is also arranging many international friendlies for the upcoming year in effort to boost their sagging FIFA rankings... they're looking to get about 14 friendly matches over the next year if I remember correctly.

Korea vs Bulgaria next month should be very interesting. Anyone know some players from Bulgaria I should look out for? The only star Bulgarian player I've known up to now has been Hristo Stoichkov (who I know is long retired from their NT).

5. soccermoney

soccermoney New Member

Jul 6, 2003
    california
    Does that mean the Netherlands/Germany match that people were talking about is out of the question?

6. sangatang

sangatang New Member

Jun 9, 2003
    Los Angeles
    looks like Seol will not play in this year's friendlies. he will have surgery on his leg and be gone for club and national duties until next year. sucks.