News from Brasil Nov 2011

Discussion in 'Brazil' started by Colorado_GAUCHO, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Internacional Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Since the forum has no section to post random stuff I will do it using this topic.

1 - prickdouchelowlifescumbagbastard Ricardo Teixeira did it again.

[​IMG]

Juntaram a fome com a vontade de comer.

2 - Ronaldinho Gaucho, millions of $ and jerking off to a webcam girl.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdHtd_CUVOw"]ronaldinho gaucho batendo punheta - YouTube[/ame]

The end of days is near.

2. Denilson70

Denilson70 Member

May 29, 2001
    England
    An innocent question: what is the problem with appointing the Timao guy as director of selections?

3. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Is that a real question?

Timao's presidente tape by federal police telling CUrintias stole the Brasileirao.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RjHL2G5mRQ"]2005 - A Estrela Roubada - YouTube[/ame]

Story about all the shenanigans that Teixeira, cara de areia mijada and globo are doing in our futebol.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDW5zA5ACVY"]Máfia Corinthians, CBF e Globo. - YouTube[/ame]

4. Denilson70

Denilson70 Member

May 29, 2001
    England
  5. Denilson70

Denilson70 Member

May 29, 2001
    England
    It was a real question. Unusually for me I am not trying to provoke you!

6. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Ricardo Teixeira is a well know crook. He makes any scumbag look good. CUrinthians has a history of stealing, manipulating results, paying refs and getting ok from the confederation. It's a mafia all around. Kia Joorabchian and other CUrinthians related gang members are all due jail time. And now he's in charge of the teams? A bad, bad joke.

7. Hendrix22

Hendrix22 Member+

Feb 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nothing wrong with Andre Sanchez, or at least nothing worse than any other brazilian football official. its just colorado all consuming hate for anything related to Corinthians:D

8. Denilson70

Denilson70 Member

May 29, 2001
    England
    Very VERY unfair, Hendrix. This Colorado hates EVERYONE!

9. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Like I'm the only one who can see we are all about to get robbed.

http://globoesporte.globo.com/futeb...oes-e-nao-descarta-ser-presidente-da-cbf.html

Now he's talking about taking over CBF after 2015.

AHAHAHAHA

10. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    That's right, I'm an equal opportunity hater!! :D

11. Denilson70

Denilson70 Member

May 29, 2001
    England
    .........I will have to try and avoid you if I visit your Brazil in 2014! I fear though that I will never return to Brazil since my last visit (1998). We are not going to win, so why bother?!!

12. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Save your money. 2014 will be an embarrassment. You better off getting a nice tv for the WC.

13. Denilson70

Denilson70 Member

May 29, 2001
    England
    It is very unlikely I will be there.........unless I get the 'feel' nearer the time and can't resist the pull of being there.

14. Daniel96

Daniel96 Member

Aug 12, 2011
    Australia, NSW
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Brazil will win 2014 World Cup.
    They have the best players such as: Neymar, Lucas Moura, Ganso, Damiao, Pato, Robinho, Ronaldinho, Dede, Thiago Silva, Maicon, D.Alves, Julio Cesar, Jefferson. :)

15. Ribo_2006

Ribo_2006 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 13, 2006
    Uk
    The 06 Brazil side, was on another planet in comparison to any other nation.

Ronaldinho, Adriano, Kaka, Lucio all in their peak, Roberto carlos, Ronaldo, Juninho Pernambucano, Robinho, the side had no competition.

We all know how that ended.

16. Denilson70

Denilson70 Member

May 29, 2001
    England
    Ah, the beauty of youth - optimism! Boy, you have a lot to learn! We won't win it.

17. Hendrix22

Hendrix22 Member+

Feb 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Brazil will win the Copa. These current players are hungry to prove themselves, unlike the 2006 generation who were proven already and thought they would just stroll to success.

18. Denilson70

Denilson70 Member

May 29, 2001
    England
    You should exclude from criticism Ze Roberto: he played his guts out.

19. Daniel96

Daniel96 Member

Aug 12, 2011
    Australia, NSW
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Yes we will Neymar, Lucas Moura, Leandro Damiao and Ganso will make Brazil win it.

The only team that may be hard for Brazil in the future is Germany

20. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Hard?

They schooled us last time we played in a fashion I've never seen Brasil being schooled. They had like 75% ball possession and scored 4 goals on us (perhaps because they were friendly about it) they sure could have scored more than that on us. They scored 4 in England, Argentina etc as well. They will mop the floor with us. Anybody who believes a Mano lead team will win a WC is a complete fool. The one time mano had a big competition to decided it was a libertadores final with Gremio they took 5 goals and a destruction by Boca. Only naive people will believe. I won't waste my team or money with NIKE,Teixeira,Sanchez or CBF's crap. They don't give a damn, they will make their money when Brasil looses. Why would I bother.

21. Denilson70

Denilson70 Member

May 29, 2001
    England
    You should bother because you have got to put all that (Teixeira, Nike and what over perceived prejudices you have) aside because that has nothing to do with the players.

It looks like Germany 'schooled' you as well - they scored 3 not 4 against us!

22. JamesBH11

JamesBH11 Member+

Sep 17, 2004
    Well sadly it's true, however that Brazil team (vs Germany) were even worse than the one exit early in last Copa11/

WC14 will be >2years away with many things happening and let's hope a newer coach will pick good players who will be blossomed sooner i.e. Neymar, Ganso, 2x Lucas, Damaio, and Pato