Newcastle vs 'Boro [R] 1/2/06 Pre/During/Post

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by tigerdave, Jan 1, 2006.

1. Chupacabra

Chupacabra Member+

Aug 2, 2004
    Westwood, NJ
    Here you go (wait for the "click here to download" message to appear):

Solano free kick goal

2. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    They were booed off the field...

...Thank God.

Toon to the second power I hope you were booing their asses as well.

3. tigerdave

tigerdave Member

Aug 23, 2004
    Buhl, Idaho
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That was a nice free-kick.

4. Toon³

Toon³ Member

Dec 27, 2002
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    I don't boo.

5. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    Do you hiss? :D

6. Toon³

Toon³ Member

Dec 27, 2002
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    I sit quite and watch the game. Sitting in the posh seats not much singing goes on.

Away is a different story.

7. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    So you're one of them eh? Sits in the cafe sipping coffee and eating pastries. I would have expected better from you.

(aside)

Don't tell anyone I do that at the Angel games as well. :D

8. Toon³

Toon³ Member

Dec 27, 2002
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    I don't like coffee. ;)

And it's not a cafe, it's a bar, with beer and chinese barstaff that undercharge.

9. Alex_7

Alex_7 New Member

Apr 13, 2005
    England
    Ye good pint, i mean i remember reyes being really below par untill the last few games of his first season so i aint sayin he gona be anywhere near as good as reyes, but we should do the proper thing and wait till he adjusts to premiership.
    If had looked up and stuck away that early chance we would all be raveing about him

10. SMSM

SMSM New Member

Sep 14, 2005
    www.55a.net
    well ..luque not ryes or alonso ..this 2player come and he only have 21 or 22 years ..he can learn and anjoy in new life and hard for many latino peauple ..

but luque come and he have 27 years ..if we whit 2years for him he well by in 29 lol !!!!!

and ryes come with coach have many years with arsenal and know what he do ..and rafa too he come and get anuther spain player with him and he now great coach with liverpool ..

1 but luque come and he old ..
    2 and we dont know if he coach contract with stay or out this season ..
    3 that mean if we get new coach maybe he dont like and dont need luque in tha team ..

because that i say let he go to spain and take money + great player for him ..

well i hope we sell him to E madrid and get 8 mil + luchen ..he hard man in DMF ..

and with 8 mil we can contract with new striker and talent from france like what we do with nzogbia ..maybe we can get colin jonz from fulham ..or H camara from waign ..

@ ferst i just hope we find great coach want new cup and new life ..

11. Moonsault

Moonsault New Member

Nov 8, 2003
    Germany
    °_° -_- :-| :D Werder wants to have at least 30 Million € for Klose after the WC, so keep your 9 mil please. ;)

12. SMSM

SMSM New Member

Sep 14, 2005
    www.55a.net
    cassano go to madrid for 6mil !!and many great player can come to us for 9mil ..

with 30 mil i can contract with all bremn player lol :p

30mil for klose !!!are you kidding :rolleyes: 30mil for lucky striker is too much !!he is very good but not classic ..just because bremn play great and make many chance to scored ..well if i have 30 mil and want give him to player in bremn ..i give him to great Borowski ..and bremn coach ..

we need center great like Borowski him ..and great coach like Schaaf ...

13. JayRockers!

JayRockers! Member+

Aug 4, 2001
    Thank God the announcer at the park is a freakin' mystic. If it wasn't for him announcing Lee Clark as the MotM for Newcastle 3 minutes before he scored, I wouldn't know what to think.

Boumsong, OUT!
    Bramble, OUT!
    Luque, OUT!

Who let N'Zogbia take a corner kick?

Thx,

Jay!

14. Moonsault

Moonsault New Member

Nov 8, 2003
    Germany
    Don't forget that Cassano had an contract until 2006 - 6mil for a player whose contract would run out in a half year is fvcking much. ;) Try to buy Klose (contract until 2008) for 9mio and see what happens. :D