New Supporters Group next season

Discussion in 'Galaxy Supporters Clubs' started by hehe, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Anti-Legion

Anti-Legion New Member

Nov 15, 2007
    Rialto
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors

I can't wait I really can't. That clip makes me want to get beat up next to you. haha

2. Hushx

Hushx Member

Aug 20, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You guys should start networking - its cliched, but Myspace and Facebook profiles work wonders :D.

3. Jugular

Jugular New Member

Jun 22, 2006
    Costa Mesa
    I own that movie just for that speech (and Kenneth Branagh's great performance through out). No wonder it was nominated for an Oscar!

4. harry callahan

Jul 15, 2007
    Angel City Brigade
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I am serious my friend, me and my pal are going to do 3 days in LA and then 3 days in Vegas, we are just waiting for the fixtures to come out for April then were going to book the flights. I have looked at your website to see where your standing in the GA. section, we will be the 2 guys with the LA Galaxy shirts on shouting 'come on you whites' with the funny accents. Looking forward to it, my mate's shirt says '23 respect' mine says 'these colours do not run' unless getting chased by a posse of goats that is.:D

5. convergecrew

convergecrew New Member

Jan 17, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Excellent:D Be sure to update us on this board with your travel arrangements, there will be plenty of fans to help you with your plans as well as meet up for pints:D

6. salviGalaxy

salviGalaxy New Member

Oct 25, 2007
    here
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    we on myspace myspace.com/angelcitybrigade be our friend maybe u be on our top 8 :D

7. harry callahan

Jul 15, 2007
    Angel City Brigade
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Just to give you guys a bit of insight to soccer this side of the pond, today Boro play the hammers, i have my thermal vest and long underpants on, hope thats not to much info, the temperature here is about 2 degrees C just like southern california 'NOT'. West Ham will probably bring about 1000 supporters, most wont wear colours but you can spot them in the downtown bars when they use that crazy cockney rhyming slang, a pint of nelson please means he wants a pint of stella (artois), nelson mandella pint of stella, get it, strange cockney ways. Will be a good atmosphere in the pubs today because theres no beef with west ham its not a derby game, must be great watching soccer in good weather, take it from me watching in winter conditions does not enhance the game day experrience.:D Will keep in touch with you guys from the Angel city mob and hope to shoot the #hit with you in april over a few amber nectars at the high temple of soccer, THE HDC.

8. Jugular

Jugular New Member

Jun 22, 2006
    Costa Mesa
  9. americaforlife

americaforlife New Member

May 24, 2006
    Lost Angels
    i am in,im so down

10. Larry819

Larry819 New Member

May 25, 2006
    San Bernardino, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I like the idea of a new supporters group for the City of Angels. You guys should spread the word in as many languages as possible. Good luck.

11. Anti-Legion

Anti-Legion New Member

Nov 15, 2007
    Rialto
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    You'll find the site on the first post of this thread.

12. Snapshotgalaxian

Snapshotgalaxian New Member

Jun 9, 2004
    Orange, CA
    So the GA section is getting popular this season. The Galaxians are moving to GA and we will have a drum or two. I know other Galaxians who were in GA last year so we will be joining forces with them. BTW I'm from OC too. Santa Ana/Orange area. The others are from Pasadena, LA, Redondo Beach, Long Beach, the Valley, and Northridge to name a few.

13. danielUK

danielUK New Member

Jul 10, 2006
    As I live in the UK it's hard 2 get 2 games but I am hoping I can attend at least 3/4 matches next season!!

14. epl379

epl379 New Member

Jul 31, 2007
    Sunny SO-CAL
    I have a suggestion to create a better atmosphere at the HDC but I need to show you guys. I've been trying to post a picture but don't know how. How do I post a personal picture that I created in "Paint" and is now saved to "My Documents"?:confused:

15. Hushx

Hushx Member

Aug 20, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    create an account at a website like http://www.photobucket.com, copy and paste the link it gives you, or just copy the URL link it gives you, click
    the little yellow box in the BigSoccer text box (the one with the mountain and sun), then paste, the link, enter, your done. Takes literally 2 minutes or less.

16. Anti-Legion

Anti-Legion New Member

Nov 15, 2007
    Rialto
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors

Yeah let us know. I'm on here everyday for a bit going over this thread taking some of the good suggestions and working it into the group, so if you have suggestions we want to hear them.

Thanks,

Sergio V
    ACB

17. epl379

epl379 New Member

Jul 31, 2007
    Sunny SO-CAL
    "Thanx for the help"
    Anyways, someone may have thought about this already. We should throw those long banner things (I don't know what this is called) from the top section. I think it would look really cool to do this when the players are coming out then role them back up when the game starts. I think we could pull this off because we are one of the few teams that actually have people sitting up there regularly.

[​IMG]
    (Excuse my craftwork. Someone should do a better rendering)

18. DeStruCtiON18

DeStruCtiON18 New Member

Jun 24, 2005
    i agree with the previous. that would look good.

19. Anti-Legion

Anti-Legion New Member

Nov 15, 2007
    Rialto
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    That would be nice, but remember there are no supporters groups there and I don't think the people that sit there want to have their view blocked. We can do that in the GA when we get bigger. But for now I don't see that happening there until diehards make their way up there.

SV

20. Cyclonis

Cyclonis Forza Juve

Jul 12, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Good lucks guys, God knows we could use the noise at the games. I'd be totally with you, but unless you guys are starting a group that sits on their asses and drinks beer while occasionally throwing out the random barbed trash talk, then I can't be part of it. (tragically I suffer from the same disease as most American soccer fans where if I stand up for more than a minute without a goal being scored, i have to sit on my ass and chug from my beer to catch my breath, sorry)

21. salviGalaxy

salviGalaxy New Member

Oct 25, 2007
    here
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    if we stand you can sit with us anyway! :D

22. salviGalaxy

salviGalaxy New Member

Oct 25, 2007
    here
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    honestly bass drums sound better then snare drums, cuz the guy with the hats is too snappy, or at least he can play it to tempo or tune

23. socluis90

socluis90 Member+

Aug 11, 2004
    So Cal
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    How about some marracas or whatever those things are called that are filled with rice and make a cool noise when you shake them?

24. Anti-Legion

Anti-Legion New Member

Nov 15, 2007
    Rialto
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    How about the clam shaped clappers women in south america dance with.lol

25. Lolonearbyyolo

Apr 17, 2006
    Section 138
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You are dreaming bro. Helmetz is a hopeless chant serial killer.