New Stadium Wants and Needs

Discussion in 'Colorado Rapids' started by Chung'sleftboot, Jun 30, 2005.

1. chilistrider

chilistrider Together We Rise

May 9, 2002
    Thornton, CO
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I filled out one of those questionnaires before the 7/4 game, too, and I gave my phone number and marked that I would be amenable to participating in further research, but I didn't hear back from anybody either. I'm guessing the marketing team assembled some sort of focus group that is neat and efficient and covers certain demographics and that my demographic is hopefully already being represented at this meeting. I hope, I hope, I hope!

2. nowar99

nowar99 Member

Apr 14, 2003
    Boulder
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Haven't heard from them either. I wonder what their "focus group" demographic might be.

I don't think that I was particularly harsh in my criticisms...I was critical where things needed to be critically evaluated, and I was positive where I thought that praise should be given out.

What I suspect bars people like us from their "demographic" (if they don't call) is that we're season ticket holders, and have been for what, 7 or 8 years now. They are probably confident that we'll be back next year.

3. chilistrider

chilistrider Together We Rise

May 9, 2002
    Thornton, CO
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I figure they need x number of people in each age bracket, x number of people from each ethnic group, x number of people of each gender, x number of people in each income bracket, etc... So if they didn't call me, that means they already have enough 30-something white female millionaires :D

4. smudgeyjoe

smudgeyjoe Member

Dec 15, 2001
    Westminster Colorado
    By the way, those northies\Westminsterites\Boulderites who will be going to the new stadium: 36\Boulder Turnpike going east goes directly into 270 which comes out right at Quebec. It is a straight shot, the same one I use to take people to the airport. It is a very direct and pretty swift route to the new stadium from the Westminster area. :)

5. Bonji

Bonji Moderator

Feb 4, 2003
    Denver, Colorado
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sounds like season ticket holders will soon be able to get a glimpse of the new digs with I assume a public announcement soon following. I heard through the grapevine there is a stadium preview before the home game on August 17th. I don't have any more details but it seems like everything is coming together.

6. Bilbo

Bilbo New Member

Dec 29, 2003
    Box under I-25/ I-70
    Chilistrider, what are you doing Sat. night?