new shirt sizing

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by DoctorK, Jul 12, 2005.

1. Bighorn

Bighorn New Member

Jan 5, 2005
    41.8 Lat -87.68 Lon
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    The 05/06 XXL i got from kitbag is indeed smaller than the 04/05 XXL I purchsed in the US. The same goes for the XXL t shirt I got last year. If you are at the low end of 49-53 buy the XXXL not the XXL

********ing skinny little shits.

2. hiddi

hiddi Guest

was funny on the daily show last night jon stewart was reporting about the largest plane being made in france that could carry 800 people OR 400 americans haha

3. Przybylinski

Przybylinski New Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Smallville
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    So has anyone bought a PV4 redcurrent kit? Unlucky - I got TH14, but I was waivering between TH14 and PV4.

4. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I'm one of the smallest 15 year olds in my grade and last year i got a small in the away shirt which i still wear an this year i got a large! ure its a bit looser, but nike's sizing is so messed up! :eek:

5. jwaldman11

jwaldman11 New Member

Jun 14, 2002
    The OC
    Nike's sizing in general is weird. If I wear a large t-shirt now (used to be an XL, but I've lost 40 lbs. in three years), it's pretty big and I could probably get away with a medium if necessary. My Umbro kits for England and Ireland are a bit smaller than that, but not too bad. However, all my Arsenal kits are larges and fit me like spandex. I'm afraid if my gut gets bigger, it'll blow out the front of the shirt.

The shorts are as bad as anything though. I ordered a large from OB. The shorts themselves are fine, but they have the mesh "support" inside that is about two sizes smaller. Nothing worse than having that put the squeeze on you during a ride on the exercise bike! :eek: