New Season

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by CannuchMackem, Aug 6, 2015.

1. CannuchMackem

CannuchMackem Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Leicester game live here......hoping for a bright start to our season......KTF and FTM

2. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    No new striker/s this is very worrying, we have spent next to nothing again and haven't really got anyone in that can change a game. Most of the pundits are predicting we go down this season and unless has some absolute magic up his sleeve I'm afraid I tend to agree. I just hope and pray that in the 2 1/2 half weeks left in the window we actually sign some quality, like promised and like we badly need.o_O

3. CannuchMackem

CannuchMackem Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    The numbers came out yesterday......(as in players getting numbers).......and for me.....(as a centre forward).....the noticeable omission was a #9.......hmmmmm.......stay tuned, as I think Dick is not finished yet ;)

Albb45 repped this.
  4. Albb45

Albb45 Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    It's Saturday 8/8... I'm ready to get this thing started, Of course we're not on TV
    over here,so it's internet time again.....but I'm ready:cool:
    Away the lads

5. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Interesting line up, let sse what happens!!

6. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    This is terrible, we are been played off the park here, what a season this is going to be!!!!

7. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    3-0 and we look like we are in for another 8-O hiding, I want this season to finish now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Fletcher on for Catts, 30 minutes gone and for the last 25 we haven't touched the ball, nothing is happening on the pitch for us we are being given the run around. Don't know what the game plan was is/was but it's not working

9. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    I'm waiting to see our attacking style of football but it's not happening, we have no pace and are being hassled off the ball as soon as we get it, don't think Leiscester can keep this pace up though, half time!!!!

10. Tazzbob

Tazzbob Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Checked the score at the 37 mark and couldn't believe the score 3-0 here we go again,I'm sort of glad game not on here[emoji20][emoji20]

11. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    You are lucky Tazz because we are absolute crap, no better than last season, too slow, no pace and no idea, it does not make good viewing let me tell you!!:mad:

12. Tazzbob

Tazzbob Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    It's don't sound any different then last season Far,something got to happen soon ,not looking good for season right now

13. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Pulled one back, it'll not be enough as we are second best by a long way, second to every ball and our goal is peppered.

14. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    What a shambles, supposed to have a tighter defence,with better players, what a joke!!

15. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Can't believe this game, congrats to Fletch anyway on his 50th prem league goal

16. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    2nd best all over the park today, they wanted it more, they were quicker, outplayed us and it is going to be a long disappointing season for us if this is anything to go by. Our wingers gave us nothing, our defence is far to slow and this was one of the games we were supposed to get something from, I am so disappointed, I expected much more, or should I say I expected us to perform a lot better than we did but it seems that last season has followed us into this one with the same commitment from the players, really really disappointed!!

17. Albb45

Albb45 Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    That was actually painful to watch, thank God it's over,we looked worse than last season,
    I didn't think that was possible.What is Rodwell doing??? Oh F@#k it
    Away the lads

18. Roker Roar

Roker Roar New Member

Jun 22, 2015
    Edmonton, Canada
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nice to be back with some familiar people;)
    Well what the hell was that...after 3 minutes we had created some good chances and possibly unlucky not to be up by one and then the shambles started, hopefully this is it for performances like this, we looked so good against Hanover I was looking forward to us proving critics wrong:sick:
    well there are 37 games left and some winnable in our first 5
    Ah well Sunderland till I die FTM

19. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    I'm trying to think of anything positive from this performance and the only thing I can of is that we scored 2 goals, has anyone seen anything else that I may of missed?

I still can't believe how far behind the 8 ball we are compared to the other teams, you can't survive in this league without investment in a big way and that is something we don't do so we are and will be stuck were we are. Quality signings we were promised, what a laugh that is all we are looking at now are loan signings because who would want to come to a team like this??

20. CannuchMackem

CannuchMackem Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Welcome Ian (RR) ;)
    Far, you forgot that we won the second half 1-2.......and........we created more chances than we have seen over the last few games........I am not throwing the baby out just yet......as Roker said there are 37 games to go, and 3 weeks left in the transfer window.......KTF

21. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia

Not going to argue CM but honestly we really have a long way to go and I hope those 3 weeks are used well, for all our sake's.;)

22. Roker Roar

Roker Roar New Member

Jun 22, 2015
    Edmonton, Canada
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
  23. CannuchMackem

CannuchMackem Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Well......as you can see, we are down at the bottom end of the table with all the usual suspects.....Bournemouth, Norwich, WBA, Spurs and ARSEnal......just my way of saying "Don't Panic".......yet :eek:

24. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia

Yes, out of the bottom 3, lets end the season here and start again in 3 months so as we can get sorted--------again!!!

25. CannuchMackem

CannuchMackem Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Just been checking the TV coverage here in Canada......we are the only PL game NOT being televised this weekend :mad:
    I guess I will have to fight the malicious Ad Ware infestations and try to pick it up on the net :(

Albb45 repped this.