New Riot Squad sign

Discussion in 'LA Galaxy' started by G Enriquez, Sep 1, 2002.

1. G Enriquez

G Enriquez Member+

Apr 1, 2002
    Tampa
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I noticed at last night's match against the Metros that the Riot Squad have a new sign. That was a good idea to make a bigger sign,the old one was hard to read on television. Good job.

2. PZ

PZ Member

Apr 11, 1999
    Michiana
    Club:
    Ipswich Town FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    New Sign? Guess I missed it.

3. G Enriquez

G Enriquez Member+

Apr 1, 2002
    Tampa
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The sign that the Riot Squad hangs on the rails in front of where they stand is new. The words Riot Squad are easier to read on television.

4. rokstedy

rokstedy Member+

I love commieball
    Apr 20, 2001
    Northwest Orange County
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    PZ, we got a bigger sign enabling bigger letters and it's blueish in color. You can read it while watching on the TV.

5. FusionRefugee

FusionRefugee Member

Sep 2, 2002
    Whassup LA fans I just moved to LA from Miami where I was a Fusion Diehard for it's entire existance. I have always andmired the Galaxy and when I found out I was moving my loyalty issues with MLS quickly came to and end. My question is who are the most Hardcore and fun loving supporters groups? Is it the Riot squad? Give me your thoughts

6. The Cadaver

The Cadaver It's very quiet here.

Oct 24, 2000
    La Cañada, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Go stand with the Riot Squad one game and make your own mind up. I do not think it will be a hard choice. Galaxians are also die hard fans - many have been with the team from day one. They tend to be a little more "family" oriented and Riot Squad a little rougher, so mostly its a matter of style. There are good people and good fans in both groups.