New Lotto Zheros??

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by Andreas07, Nov 19, 2004.

1. Andreas07

Andreas07 New Member

Jan 1, 2004
    Norway
  2. Andreas07

Andreas07 New Member

Jan 1, 2004
    Norway
    No, they aint the same. look closely, the stripes are not the same, and its blue, not black. and the studs are blue.

3. htafc

htafc New Member

Dec 12, 2004
    England
    there probably a lotto zhero but a different pattern (maybe an italian exclusive)

4. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite
    I was wondering If anyone uses the lotto zheros. If so any reviews? Comparisons to other boots. I really like the look of them, I don't need another boot, but what the hell.... just don't tell my wife. :eek:

5. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Hey D there are a few reviews posted at zappos.com. last time i checked the site you have to enter the name lotto zhero in the search box there to find them but the reviewers gave great reviews.

a kid i coach also has the sliver and red ones and he loves them, they are thicker and wider than the vapor but very much along the same lines in terms of style.

6. htafc

htafc New Member

Dec 12, 2004
    England
    i havent tried them :( , but i do like the looks of them :)

7. Lethyr

Lethyr New Member

Oct 25, 2004
    They're awesome. Incredibly comfortable, really good feel for the ball and so light. I got these for a bargain after I bought my Shudohs and there's no going back. Much, much better. I'm very pleased with them.

8. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite

WOW, I really really like my shudohs along with my KSLs. It's going to take a lot to take the crown away from my shudohs, but After hearing all the reviews I might have to go get a pair. Someone on ebay is selling some, not too much of a bargain, but oh well!

How are they as far as sizing? do they run true to size? Thanks!

9. Lethyr

Lethyr New Member

Oct 25, 2004
    Mmm, the only weird thing had to be the sizing. I usually wear an 8 in Pulses and Shudohs but for some reason I had to wear a 7 in the Zheros. Some people have also commented that they run half a size larger than the printed size. In the case of these boots, I'd definitely recommend trying on a pair before you go ordering because of the odd sizing.

Yeah, they're quite excellent, I got mine for a steal and I was very surprised to find them much better than everything I'd tried before that.

10. rooster

rooster Member

Dec 16, 2003
    there are new lotto optikas or wot ever they are called out on pds white and silver ones, they look pretty sharp!

11. htafc

htafc New Member

Dec 12, 2004
    England
    yeah, theyre in the update catalogue :)

12. rooster

rooster Member

Dec 16, 2003
    yup thats where i saw them first but they just appeared on the site in the last few days

13. htafc

htafc New Member

Dec 12, 2004
    England
    yeah, i noticed that ;)

14. cazdaspaz

cazdaspaz New Member

Oct 14, 2004
    There are also some limited edition Lotto NOMIS, which are available on April 1st ,and I think they're on www.acasports.co.uk.
    :)
    Very nice, although I could have sworn that isn't the lotto badge on the side.:)

15. Superpommy

Superpommy New Member

Mar 25, 2005
    they're not Lotto.........Nomis is a new brand

16. htafc

htafc New Member

Dec 12, 2004
    England
    omg, i, and i think everyone else, thought they were called lotto nomises :p