new espn2 morning show

Discussion in 'Business and Media' started by MD_05, Oct 8, 2003.

1. Beau Dure

Beau Dure Member+

May 31, 2000
    Vienna, VA
    I'm still a Yahoo guy. Easier to do my searches through the same toolbar and Web site that has my non-soccer fantasy teams, my calendar, my Launch station and my TV listings.

Besides -- the searches are all the same these days.

Nice to see that someone is getting these transcripts posted. A couple of Saturday Night Live fan sites are way off. I read about the cast changes a week before the season started and then found that the site was completely wrong. I was actually a little excited about seeing Slovin and Allen on the show.

2. monster

monster Member

Oct 19, 1999
    Hanover, PA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yahoo home page. Google toolbar.

Best of both worlds for me.

3. MD_05

MD_05 New Member

Oct 18, 2002
    Ohio
    i've seen god knows how many promos for that show, but still can't tell what kind of show it will be. have they even said or do they expect people to watch just for the women on the promo? if it's anything close to Best Damn Sports Show Period, i'm happy.

4. os_mutante

os_mutante Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2003
    City of Bad Carls
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i saw an ad on espn.com the other day that said something like "Hey, are you a faithful Yankees fan but your girlfriend is a diehards BoSox fan? Or vice versa? Well, email us and we might feature you on our new hip morning show Cold Pizza..."

Should give you an idea of where they are going with this show.

I predict a lot of features aimed at female viewers and "What's Hot/What's Not" type stuff. Y'know, to chase that elusive demographic of women aged 18-35 who usually watch The View.

5. bettendor

bettendor New Member

Sep 25, 2003
    Iowa
    Cold Pizza

Great. I see this show as a mix between Fox and Friends and any of the other crap shows on in the morning. For the record, I like the SportsCenter reruns. It gives me a chance to catch up before I head off to work. As for Cold Pizza, I'll probably watch for like two minutes and move on back to SportsCenter. I give it a year before ESPN puts bass fishing or whatever they have now in the time slot back.