new barca kits

Tema en 'Spain' iniciado por sequeira16, 24 Ago 2002.

1. sequeira16

sequeira16 New Member

28 Mar 2001
    Orange County, CA
    just got the new eurosport a couple days ago. what does everyone think of the new barcelona kits. curious to see how the home kit looks on the players, but the away strip has a classic feel to it. beautiful, really. too bad nike had to give the same design to inter. the big clubs should have unique designs distinct from each other. other opinions on the barca kit?

2. Juanele

Juanele Member+

4 Ago 1999
    Colorado, US
    Nike has no creativity whatsoever. They must have one designer than assign every team the same jersey with just having different colors. My favorite recent Barça jersey is when Kappa was still making them.

3. NACIONAL

NACIONAL New Member

31 Dic 2001
    Medellin, Colombia
    Re: Re: new barca kits

they do.. really... just look all the teams that are dressed by nike... you will find a pathern

4. tedwar

tedwar Member

24 Jun 1999
    Richmond, CA-EastBay
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The new away kits do nothing for me, not that Nike asked me. But I think the Inter away kits are classic. so go figure. At least this year's away is better than those horrid gold ones from last year.
    Bring back those grey away jerseys.

This is one of those posts that I hate, where people just chime in with their opinions with nothing to back it up!

More importantly (LOL), why are they still charging full price for France and Argentina World Cup t-shirts?

Barca

Tony

5. Juanele

Juanele Member+

4 Ago 1999
    Colorado, US
    Well that's what message boards are for. For idiots like me to give opinions ;)

But really I'm a little biased against the swoosh, that's all (I still think the kappa jerseys were better).

6. tedwar

tedwar Member

24 Jun 1999
    Richmond, CA-EastBay
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

7. otterulz

otterulz Member

Arsenal, Atleti
    South Korea
    20 Jun 2002
    LIC, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I picked up the away Barca jersey at La Rambla. I really like it. Much better than the gold. However, this year's home I don't like as much as last year's home. I like jerseys with collars. And like most of you said, Nike has no creativity. Actually, it's all these brands. You look at Adidas and Nike jerseys this year, they're the same jersey, just different designs.

By the way, I spent the last week in Barcelona and I can't get enough of it. Great city!

8. Almogavar92

Almogavar92 New Member

17 Ago 2001
    USA
    Club:
    Galatasaray SK
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I agree with Juanele when he says that Kappa designed the nicest 'camisetas.' Perhaps he and I both feel so because we are nostalgic about the era in which Barcelona played the most beautiful football (maybe if they played like they did in the 1980s we would feel differently).

I remember the 1994 season Kappa jersey with the dark blue and dark red along with the white kappa logo on the sleeves in a red background. I also remember the 1997-98 jersey which had the rib collar (the season we won with Van Gaal in his first season). I had the jersey that Barcelona wore when Ronaldo was there but I gave it to my girlfriend.

The only nice Barcelona shirt they made was the centennial jersey. That I have in my possession. Otherwise, something tells me we'd better go back with Kappa. But it's just my opinion.

9. paulocesar

paulocesar Member

4 Oct 2000
    pictures please of the new away kit. pretty please!?!?!?

10. Pmoliu

Pmoliu New Member

7 Jun 1999
    Princeton, NJ
    Actually I like the away kit. Dark blue with the BlauGrana Sash. Pretty cool. May just pick one up.

Paul

11. otterulz

otterulz Member

Arsenal, Atleti
    South Korea
    20 Jun 2002
    LIC, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]

Away Kit:
    The pic doesn't do justice as to how nice it really is. The blue and red are darker.

12. azulgrana

azulgrana New Member

8 Jul 2002
    Re: Re: new barca kits

This season maybe, but last season's home jersey was great. It was a subtle twist to the regular home shirt. Besides, they can't change the home strip too much. I thought their centenary jersey was good too. I also liked last season's 3rd shirt.

13. ibiza109

ibiza109 New Member

18 Jul 2000
    SF Bay Area
    That really is nice. I thought their home jersey was too dark though; all the secondary ones I've seen have been of a lighter color.

Compartir esta página