New 2012 M'GLADBACH KITS

Discussion in 'Borussia Moenchengladbach' started by HANS-GUNTER BRUNS, May 10, 2012.

1. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

2. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Well I wear XL kappa Gladbach kits and am a bit over 180 Lbs and 5-11 and athletic frame and the XL is comfortable and lose ... They do run a bit slim and tight the Kappa's
    But under armour XL is way too big for me ( as an example)
    It also depends what's your style some like it a bit fitted whereas some don't mind it hanging over the waist???
    If your adidas is Euro.. Then it's a good reference to go by
    My training kappa Gladbach tops run a bit bigger tho than the kits ( specially the nylons)
    Hope this can help:thumbsdown:o_O:thumbsup:

andrew74354 repped this.
  3. andrew74354

andrew74354 Member

Aug 26, 2013
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks everyone!
    All my Adidas kits are MLS authentics, I'm 6 3 about 220 I like my jeresys a lil loose. So leaning to the xxl if it's standard Euro size I should be alright, they describe it as normal fit on the website.
    Thanks again guy!

4. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    image.jpeg image.jpeg
    Ya with your frame deffo XXL should be the choice!
    You are welcom my friend:alien:

5. SpursGlory

SpursGlory Member

Nov 17, 2004
    Seattle Sounders FC
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I recently got the black BMG CL jersey... Best thing to do is lay out one of your other Euro jerseys and measure the width with a tape measure at chest (under arm seam to seam), waist and hip areas (side seam to side seam). Then double the measurement and compare to the size guide at BMG store. You'll have to convert from inches to cm. That will give you good idea of which to order.

My Puma Spurs jersey from a few years back is a 2XL but I hate tight fitting jersey and like it loose and comfortable usually wearing a long sleeve t-shirt underneath. (I'm 6-4 220) I had to get a 3XL in this jersey to match that and it fits great. The Kappas are flared a bit and run tighter at the chest and shoulders. I find it interesting that the 3XL is the largest size they offer because guys that are bigger/more portly would be skin tight in that size!

6. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Since the league is going thru winter pause i have had time to watch other leagues and teams play around the globe...and the Under Armour kits are horrid...no matter what colour and style and design..its just not cutting it...not even remotely close to something i would like to see Gladbach wear...yes the quality is great but they need serious up-grade in the design dept...same applies to their Tennis Apparel:confused::whistling::speechless:o_O:eek::(

7. kgilbert78

kgilbert78 Member+

Borussia Mönchengladbach
    United States
    Dec 28, 2006
    Cowlumbus, OH
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  8. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  9. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #184 HANS-GUNTER BRUNS, May 1, 2016
    Last edited: May 1, 2016
    OK GUYS....ENJOY!!!!

Next week vs LEV Premier Match:thumbsdown::sick::speechless:

The local boys just told me POSTBANK had a lot to do with the design...go figure!

" Unfortunately, the Gladbach 16-17 kit also features the obnoxious Postbank sponsor logo, which onece again appears to have been slapped onto the shirt with disregard of the consequences."
    http://www.footyheadlines.com/2016/05/borussia-monchengladbach-16-17-kit.html
    IMG_2762.JPG

IMG_2762.JPG

10. panicfc

panicfc Member+

Dec 22, 2000
    In my chair, typing
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    that is pretty ugly

LuckyStriker and HANS-GUNTER BRUNS repped this.
  11. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  12. kgilbert78

kgilbert78 Member+

Borussia Mönchengladbach
    United States
    Dec 28, 2006
    Cowlumbus, OH
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    eh, I've seen worse....

[​IMG]

13. panicfc

panicfc Member+

Dec 22, 2000
    In my chair, typing
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That really is super ugly.

SUper Ugly!

HANS-GUNTER BRUNS repped this.
  14. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I have to agree....am not going to argue with the Boss here...he claims he's seen worse..but i can't see that happening ..i mean am running all our kits in my head from those Erimas to this crap...and this one WINS the CAKE..Its so bad that you can't even point out how bad it is...so in some facked up way it leaves people in such shock that they don't complain...guess what the club is already banging its drums over...claiming this will be a TOP SELLER..i mean i haven't been drinking nor parttying so last time i checked all my brain cells and areas where working A OK..how can this be even passing the local test is unrealistic let alone be a global best seller???

15. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Id even leave the the Super part out...simply Ugly as in please get rid of it..and that massive yellow postbank plastered in the middle...its almost as if the shirt was produced initially with a different design and without that yellow ugly logo..then somebody called them up and reminded them hey guys you left out the post bank logo..so they just printed this ugly thing and glued it over the shirt:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

16. kgilbert78

kgilbert78 Member+

Borussia Mönchengladbach
    United States
    Dec 28, 2006
    Cowlumbus, OH
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I would have put the Postbank completely over the one stripe....

But I don't mind a black and white shirt for two reasons. (1) Our official colors are black and white. (2) Black and white were my high school colors (had I been picking a team based on my university colors, Schalke would have been a more likely choice...).

17. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #192 HANS-GUNTER BRUNS, May 2, 2016
    Last edited: May 2, 2016
    Exactly!!! Bravo...i was thinking id shrink the post bank a bit and put it inside ( or over as u said vs skidding off inferiorly ) one full block on the chest...it looks bizarre out of place not to mention cheap and like a last min job

From right to left where those strips start i would have used some nice green accents and fading out and growing into full solid black as it reaches left side of chest:D

Whats the deal with post bank anyways?? Its been what now...like 8-9 years since we have been advertising for them right?? You'd think since we have climbed up the Buli ladder and into Europe and a very attractive side once again...we would be approached by other companies/institutes...but no post bank remains with us year in and year out...something like Audi would be perfect...simple and classy with zero distortion effecting kit and colour design...and where is ERDGAS??? How come they don't promote themselves anymore in the Buli??
    o_O:rolleyes::eek:

18. kgilbert78

kgilbert78 Member+

Borussia Mönchengladbach
    United States
    Dec 28, 2006
    Cowlumbus, OH
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    They are a pretty large company. Banks have $$$$. I think they are the biggest bank (in terms of customers) in Germany. Audi will only do their home town team. I am a little surprised that there hasn't been a change, as usually sponsors only sign on for a bit. We've been with Postbank since 2009. Erdgas was a brand for Ruhrgas--who were bought out by e.on--and we know where they ended up..... The other Borussia.

19. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Audi was an example.Seems like one of the best logo's for a club since its simple and will not distort/get in the way of the club colours and kit design.Its safe to say postbank if not the worse is way up there in the ranks of being ugly and impossible to use /work with on a kit without shouting "UGLY".So until the day they stick around as our sponsor am not sure any designer and brand can get away with the perfect design...that yellow block really is impossible to work with or tone done ...i guess thats why nobody at club management cares either about what Kappa sends their way since its already a given that the post bank logo & colour will make it look ridiculous :barefoot::(:confused:

panicfc repped this.
  20. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #195 HANS-GUNTER BRUNS, May 16, 2016
    Last edited: May 16, 2016
    images.jpeg images.jpeg

OK GUYS PLEASE PAY ATTENTION PLEASE !!!!!

I take all my comments back:(:mad::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless:

Yes they have to call the paramedics to pull out my feet from my mouth:sick::sick::speechless::confused:

These Kits are ---->>>>A TOTAL HEAD TURNER.... i received one last week and i simply couldn't grasp what was in front of me and how great they are physcallly in front of my eyes!!

STINDLE / 13 and the photo is nothing like the actual jersey..the colours the design is ABSOLUTELY A KILLER

I wore it yestrrday and i got so many compliments even from folks that had no clue what am wearing...everybody just went bananas over it and started asking questions...from the sexy killer light green mint like patterns to the quality and cut of the shirt....Its just out of this world and i think way up there with the best we have ever had....so ya i had to come here and admit to my stupid comments and rants....but hey am also shocked and am not sure how could things be so different by looking at the photo and later on witnessing it in real life.

Simply defines the word "CLASS" in every sense:thumbsup::thumbsup::D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
    Leaves every other kit in its wake...no problemo:speechless:
    Past two decades and half...we have never had such kits:cautious:

panicfc repped this.
  21. panicfc

panicfc Member+

Dec 22, 2000
    In my chair, typing
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You must post a picture.

MUST!

HANS-GUNTER BRUNS repped this.
  22. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I will take more under natural light under the sun...looks much better:thumbsup::D:ninja:

FullSizeRender 2.jpg

FullSizeRender 3.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

23. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    FullSizeRender.jpg

Attached Files:

24. panicfc

panicfc Member+

Dec 22, 2000
    In my chair, typing
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Have to say, that does look pretty good.

25. kgilbert78

kgilbert78 Member+

Borussia Mönchengladbach
    United States
    Dec 28, 2006
    Cowlumbus, OH
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    United States