Nelsen: Blackburn Trial

Discussion in 'D.C. United' started by The Magpie, Dec 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nancyb

nancyb Member

Jun 30, 2000
    Falls Church, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The football? Yes. The intellectual capacity? Not likely.

2. andylovesoccer

Sep 2, 2000
    Asheville, NC
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  3. superdave

superdave Member+

Jul 14, 1999
    VB, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I would add, Fulham's been on TV here a number of times, and Zat Knight is the weak link, followed probably by Pearce. Boca gets caught out of position alot when his team is chasing a goal, but that happens to all fullbacks (bu, Carlos more than others). Boca's a central defender anyway.

4. firstshirt

firstshirt Member+

Bayern München
    United States
    Mar 1, 2000
    Ellington, CT / NK, RI
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Always thought brits were pompous arrogant pricks for the most part and this post has proven me right(at least in your case).

Getting back to the subject at hand,,,Looks like Nellie will be signed and good for him,,,the guy is a class act, MLS lost a good one

5. SABuffalo786

SABuffalo786 New Member

May 18, 2002
    Buffalo, New York

No, it's the definition of an arrogant douche bag Premiership glory boy troll who probably had nothing to do with "footy" prior to Euro 96.

6. NattyBo

NattyBo Member+

Apr 30, 2004
    Nunya
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    :rolleyes:

I guess every team has its idiot fans. Ive seen a few Blackburn games this year and Im going to tell you that as soon as Ryan Nelsen signs, the best defender on Blackburn will be Ryan Nelsen, and you better be damned grateful that he decided to make the move, cause many of us would've killed to have kept him here.

7. Knave

Knave Member+

May 25, 1999
    ... mod's note ...

I think The-Lazinator has had quite enough of our attention. And since the Nelsen situation has apparently moved out of the trial phase, perhaps we should all head over to the other Nelsen to Blackburn thread.

Well, everyone that is aside from The-Lazinator.

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=155962