need to get an agent in the U.S

Discussion in 'College & Amateur Soccer' started by jimmieno_1, Jul 1, 2005.

1. jimmieno_1

jimmieno_1 New Member

Jul 1, 2005
    hey ya´ll after qatar, germany ,and sweden i would love to come to America and play soccer,if anyone knows a soccer agent,please give him my email:jimmieno_1@hotmail.com,I am still only 25 years old and could also play for college team if sponsered right.

please help me with this matter and i will show my elasticos in U.S=)

I am a striker who loves making beutiful goals see you!

2. USvsIRELAND

USvsIRELAND Member+

Jul 19, 2004
    ATL
    You cant play soccer in College if you have played professionally before.

3. denver_mugwamp

denver_mugwamp New Member

Feb 9, 2003
    Denver, Colorado
    Wow, great! We can really use you. Americans have absolutely no idea on how to play soccer. Most of us can't stop ourselves from the bad habit of constantly trying to pick up the ball and run with it. With your resume, you can pretty much pick your team in MLS.

4. Dsocc

Dsocc Member

Feb 13, 2002
    Yes you can; NAIA and NCAA D2. His age might be an issue though.

5. USvsIRELAND

USvsIRELAND Member+

Jul 19, 2004
    ATL
    Oh.

6. soccertom

soccertom New Member

Jun 2, 1999
    I'll be your Agent. My signing fee is $5000.00. I promise you I can get you on a team. Send me the Money. $5000.00. A Cashiers Check or Bank Wire Transfer.

Here is my Bank information.

Have your Bank wire transfer the $ 5000.00 USD to:

St. Louie AMMCO Bank Central, St. Louis, Missouri, USA
    Routing # 4YOU3ARE5A9SUCKA99067 for credit to
    Soccertom Agent Supreme Inc. Acct # 8678542

Any questions ask. OK? Don't forget to send me the Money. OK?

7. soccertom

soccertom New Member

Jun 2, 1999
    Where is my Money??

8. soccertom

soccertom New Member

Jun 2, 1999
    Hey jimmieno_1 I'm tired of waitin on my Money. The deal is off. I recind my offer to represent you.

9. DoctorD

DoctorD Member+

Sep 29, 2002
    MidAtlantic
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Two dollars...

10. ButlerBob

ButlerBob Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 13, 2001
    Evanston, IL
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

They are in the process of revising these rules. What I've heard it that now the number of years that you were a proffessional will effect the number of years of elegibility that you have. So it could be possible that after of so many years you wouldn't be able to play.

Also to the poster. If you have a agent, you can't play in college. Also considering what most of the players are making in this country, you'd probalby be better off without an agent. It's just more of your pay that you get to keep.

11. Dsocc

Dsocc Member

Feb 13, 2002
    Under the NAIA rules, a player playing professionally after high school would lose eligibility year-for-year (assuming it would ever be enforced). There's no provision for "junior" type professionals, so technically, a 21 year old former professional could have 6 plus years of actual professional experience (4 during his high school years and 2 after high school) and still have 2 years of NAIA remaining. Under NCAA D2 rule, the player could still retain eligibility until 21. After that, he would lose it year-for-year if he continued to play. Technically, a 25 year old professional would have no D2 eligibility unless he hadn't played professionally for several years.