NDR: Pics of Barca vs Seville - Spain trip

Discussion in 'Houston Dynamo' started by Dynamo_Joe, Oct 21, 2006.

1. Dynamo_Joe

Dynamo_Joe Member

Apr 3, 2006
    Texas
    So my bro and I just got back from our trip to Spain and Italy. Great trip and had a blast. When we were in Barcelona we went to Camp Nou and took the FCB tour. My bro wore his Dynamo jersey and quite a few people asked us about it and MLS in general. We were also able to score some tickets to the sold out Barca vs Seville match on the 15th. What an experience. 100k in attendance and a great game.

If anyone is interested, here are some pics.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jcasarez/sets/72157594333097735/show/

Its good to be back and we are looking forward to seeing the Dynamo beat Chivas next week.

Oh yeah, the FCB store is like going to Niketown. Same size and full of every Barca logoed item you could ever want including a red/blue refrigerator!

2. Dynamo Dave

Dynamo Dave Member

Aug 25, 2006
    Rural East Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Cool pics. Unbelievable how big that stadium was. How many will it hold? Man that was a trip of a lifetime.My dream would be to go to Aussie land and take in a game in Melbourne. Thanks for sharing your trip.

3. naranjableeder

naranjableeder Member+

Houston Dynamo
    United States
    Jul 30, 2006
    In the Terraces
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Im thinking about taking a trip back to England and take in a Manchester United game at Old Trafford. I want to get more people to go kinda like a TA/EB family trip to see how they do it over seas. If anyone is interested lmk