Nawaf Al-Temyat

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by McAvennie, Mar 28, 2005.

1. McAvennie

McAvennie Member

Nov 26, 2004
    Wycombe, UK
    Whatever happened to Nawaf Al-Temyat? I remember him being hailed as the future of Saudi football ahead of WC2002 but I notice he hasn't played in any of the 2006 qualifiers.
    Also does anyone know any good English language sites for the Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Kuwait national teams?

2. Saudi Bill

Saudi Bill New Member

Aug 6, 2001
    Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    He got injured. too bad he was a great player.

3. ilbaasha

ilbaasha New Member

Oct 27, 2004
    Kuwait City
    I guess it is very hard to find a non-Arabic site speaking specifically about these teams, apart from www.the-afc.com, www.footballasia.com or the site you are on now!

but here's a language everybody would understand:)

4. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    He got injured and will be back in 2 months hopefully, here's an english site for Saudi football : www.saff.com.sa just go to the english section, it contains everything you need for Saudi football.

5. hanul21

hanul21 Guest

i kno the games a bit old but i remember FIFA World Cup 2002 game and i dont play it at all these days but i remember Nawaf Al-Temyat was the only star player for Saudi Arabia but his rating was pretty low. but whenever he shot like a fire streaked from it..

6. SS2006

SS2006 Member

Oct 30, 2004
    London, Canada
    last time i remember him whne he scored against south africa before the 2002 WC