National Team Thread

Discussion in 'China' started by druryfire, Nov 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shingkei

shingkei Member

Mar 23, 2007
    China
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    真是他妈的爽啊!

中国牛b!!!

2. chinesefootballfan

Oct 11, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    it's only a friendly, but better than nothing. we need to beat south korea the next 20 matches in order to balance out this shameful history where a country with a population of around 1.2 billion lose to..............

no, not the happiest day ever. if we really want to find the happiest day in our soccer history, it would be qualifying for the 2002 world cup.

i don't think this is worth celeberating. it's only a friendly, a friendly, a friendly. any team can beat any team in a friendly.

3. FCShootdori

FCShootdori Red Card

Sep 13, 2009
    Club:
    Pohang Steelers
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Damn, I'm going to get some stick from my Chinese friends today when we play soccer.

Sigh.... I knew it would happen eventually.

4. FCShootdori

FCShootdori Red Card

Sep 13, 2009
    Club:
    Pohang Steelers
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Wow you're old.

5. youngrokba

youngrokba New Member

Jan 18, 2010
    i dont think chinese team has changed. they r still crude style.

6. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Is that a joke? Or does #11 play for Suwon Bluewings and #6 play for FC Seoul? :)

7. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Why isn't there better PR for their actions?

8. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    How do you watch Shao regularly? BWIN?

9. planetzito

planetzito New Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Club:
    Manchester United FC

What excuses did you expect from Korean fans?

You make it sound as if Korean fans made excuses in past losing to China which has never happened on a national level until this past game. Enjoy the win and my hats off to China on a great game played, Team Korea has more of an important task in front of them which is putting together a team for the WC. Since China didn't qualify for WC, I hope at least you root for Korea and the rest of the teams from Asia to do well during their WC games.

-Korean Fan-

10. Kenzhi

Kenzhi New Member

Jul 20, 2007
    This time Japan, Korea and China came to this tournament without their European based players but with most of their domestic league best players. So it is up to you to call these teams A-, B+ or B teams. I prefer to call them A- teams because unlike Australia, the full strength of these 3 East Asian teams usually consist of more than half of the non-European based players.

I don't care if this tournament is important or not. The more important for me is the quality of the teams which came to this tournament. Since Japan and Korea this time came with most of their best domestic league players, I regard this tournament as of high quality.

Rather than the improved mentality, I think the reason China got good result against Japan and Korea is the improved skill. Now China really plays technical football, with well organized and disciplined defense and fast short-passing variable attack. The stamina of the players have also improved a lot compared with the last Asian Cup or WCQ. Well, we still need to observe more games to see whether China can constantly play like this. If it can, I think China doesn't need 5 years to become one of the Asian first-tier team.

11. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    is just amazing how in this tournament team china is playing good, the game vs Syria and vietnam and lebanon let me get a sceptical about the way we played, and especially the biggets improvement on my point of view is the defense and Du Wei who made just a perfect game (quote the koreans)

12. Kenzhi

Kenzhi New Member

Jul 20, 2007
    Exactly. Maybe this is the difference between we Eastern people and Westerners.

13. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    This is the most disturbing issue. Isn't fitness the variable that teams can work on the most and also control? What did they not exercise properly before?

14. Kenzhi

Kenzhi New Member

Jul 20, 2007
    Hehe.. maybe because Gao's technical football reached its "orgasm" in this tournament. :D Not only in defense but also in attack. See how the 3rd goal scored by Deng.

I think the reason China played even better today is because Qu Bo played as starter instead of substitue. We have seen him played very well in several matches before, either in penetration to get PK or good passing.

15. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Qu Bo is on the same pace as the last CSL season where he was the best scorer of qingdao, lets hope he keep up

16. Kenzhi

Kenzhi New Member

Jul 20, 2007
    I think there are 2 reasons the stamina of the former players sucked:

a. The former coaches didn't tell them to train enough physically like Coach Gao did.

b. The long ball method requires the players to run very fast to attack. This drains their stamina quickly. The best example is the China - Iran game in the last Asian Cup.

17. Kenzhi

Kenzhi New Member

Jul 20, 2007
    Noticed from tonight's game that when Qu Bo, Gao Lin, Deng Zhuoxiang and Zhao Xuri played together, the Chinese attack became very tremendous. When Gao Lin and Zhao Xuri were replaced, the attack became less powerfull. But Zhao Xuri needs to be cautious. He played a bit rude in the games against Japan and Korea.

18. shingkei

shingkei Member

Mar 23, 2007
    China
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    I rate Yang Hao. Maybe he is the second Li Tie. This guy really can run, run and run! 跑不死

19. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    zhao xuri is a rude guy anyway, remeber the elbow vs Singapore, and lot of hard tackle with dalian and China NT, but at least he have physical impact :D

20. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    ******** you! Are you being serious, 操你妈,你他妈的棒子!

Because there is no point in PR, this is a meaningless competition.

********, you sound like a Brit after their result, either they are going to win the World Cup or they will get knocked out in the 1st round. Let's be serious, this was a great win, if we can play like this every game, we would be a lot better, but we don't, so lets enjoy the win, but don't make long term plans, be realistic.

********, how much do we complain about Qu Bo, does anyone realize he can actually play decent soccer? I'm not saying he's the best, but he has developed into a decent enough talent, can't really ignore that, though there is so much bitching about him here all the time...

********, you are only now discovering how quality he is? He is the man, not Li Tie, but in a class of his own, he showed it all year at Guoan and with the national team, he's going to be something special for China.

We won this tournament a few years ago, everyone was talking about how it was a turn around for us, but it really was meaningless. It's nice to beat Korea so soundly, to embarass them, to ********ing anilate them, but it doesn't mean anything long term unless we can do it game in, game out, we can play with talent, skill, and heart like we did tonight every time out, instead of once every five years.

21. FCShootdori

FCShootdori Red Card

Sep 13, 2009
    Club:
    Pohang Steelers
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Why wouldn't I be serious? I've never seen so many gleeful Chinese football netizens before, even after China qualified for the 2002 World Cup.

And I don't speak Chinese, can someone translate?

22. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    yes, ******** you, you korean ********ing prick...

23. FCShootdori

FCShootdori Red Card

Sep 13, 2009
    Club:
    Pohang Steelers
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    ... ?

24. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    哈哈哈,只有棒子看不懂这么简简单单的english。。。。

25. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    I thought China beat them in '86, though maybe my memory is off...