Nasty F50+'s.

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by cazdaspaz, Dec 13, 2004.

1. cazdaspaz

cazdaspaz New Member

Oct 14, 2004
    Sorry, didn't mean my first thread to be a critical one but I saw the F50+'s the other day in SportSoccer (UK), and they look really cheap and tacky. I thought thay looked ok on prodirectsoccer, but seeing them up close they looked as if they were very poorly made. Anybody agree with me, or am I the only one who thinks they are not worth there £100 price tag? (Although they were £75 in this particular shop.) I can guarantee these were not F30+'s!!! Post any new boots any of you have picked up too, and tell me how they are, as I'll be getting the new predators at christmas.
    Thanx, Caz.

2. htafc

htafc New Member

Dec 12, 2004
    England
    ye i saw them in allsports and they didnt look like adidas had made any good improvements to the f50

3. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I saw them too and i think they actually look better in the 'flesh' than they do in pictures. They still arent my favourite boot (i do like the old design) but these boots seem to be lighter and i do like the velcro bit for the laces.

The material on the boot looks a bit better made. I think with these boots you either love them or hate them because its got that kind of style which is a very individual taste.

appleCORR

- Oh yeah i think they are worth £75 but i think they are a bit of a rip off for £100. I think everyone should sell them for £75.

4. htafc

htafc New Member

Dec 12, 2004
    England
    ye i think they do look better in real life than on photos

5. metropolis2k

metropolis2k New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    England
    I think they look better in real life and they are an improvement on the original F50s (but not in terms of looks).

The material seems more waterproof and the leather is much softer. If the boot is a bit wider to it'll be grand. Also the different lacing system is much better. On the originals it's a pain tying the laces because the leather front gets pulled tight so you have no room to tie a knot.

6. cazdaspaz

cazdaspaz New Member

Oct 14, 2004
    I suppose the technology must be the main idea behind these boots. I still dont like the BIG plastic line on the side, as it isn't the same material as that spider web pattern part. It just looks like any old plastic that has no use, could anybody explain the meaning of it. But yeah, I must say even though I never had a pair of F-50's, I did really like them. Especially the blue and white ones. :)
    Caz.