Napoli Transfer Rumors, Speculation, and Official Transfer Thread PART 8 [R]

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Il Ciuccio, May 18, 2016.

1. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    FIRE SALE!

Euphorius Thor repped this.
  2. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Politano. What a disaster. Napoli getting mediocre.

3. PrimeDona

PrimeDona Member

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Oct 19, 2019
    Canada
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    If we get Politano and Vecino we need to drive ADL out of the club by force

Sacki and CarecaNapoli repped this.
  4. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    We all agree ADL is the problem.

We mostly agree that ADL would never win the league and Napoli would slowly fall behind with Milan clubs coming up and Napoli players getting disillusioned (they even asked for major signings).

But Ancelotti’s role can also not be discounted in the fall.

One figure we rarely talk about is Guintoli.

So our team is changing from
    Insigne/Mertens - Higuain - Callejon
    Hamsik - Jorginho - Allan
    Gho - KK - Albiol - Hysaj
    Reina

to

Insigne - Milik - Politano/Lozano
    Zielinski/Vecino - Deme/Elmas - Lobokta/Arambrat
    Rui - Manolas - Rrahmani - Di Lorenzo
    Meret

5. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli

If that happens Manolas will leave in a season or two as well.... He has no business being in such a bad team in his prime

6. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    vecino is a good player, but not as valuable as Allan! At all!

Allans don't grow on trees

7. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    No we don't. Why do you do this? Why do yo need to have everybody's approval? I hadn't seen any other presidents competing with Juve, so who is your dream president that will beat Juve? Because objectively, in SA DL has been the only president capable of pushing Juve to the limit, yet you act like all the other presidents have succeeded more, which goes against absolute and axiomatic proof in the form of our positions in the table that we have achieved throughout the past few years. There had been thousands of posts written by other fans envying us our management before this all started. Now that we're in shit it's easy to throw stones. But please at least do not act like everybody agrees with everything you say, it's totally lame.

8. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I don’t need it. I wanted to finally discuss Guintoli and not ADL.

You must be the only one here thinking the problem is not ADL.

9. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    #9309 Sacki, Jan 24, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
    What should we play when everyone is ready?
    I would play
    Insigne-Mertens-Callejon
    Ruiz-Lobotka-Allan
    Ghoulam-K2-Manolas-Di Lorenzo
    Meret

I really want to drop Callejon because he misses many chances, but he seems to have such a good understanding with Mertens and Insigne. He runs all day to create space for the others and he is good in the quick combination play down the right hand side with him, allan, mertens and di lorenzo.

I think Milik should have to prove himself, not Mertens!

Lobotka is small and can turn play fast. Furthermore he gets more stuck in than Zielinksi (who I don't see good enough to play a central midfield role when we don't have possession).

Also this formation could be deadly if Insigne, Mertens, ghoulam and Ruiz can freely occupy the left hand side - I see so much potential here since they are all excellent in the build up play.

I want Ruiz to get in the box and score goals like he used to

K2 will have to get back to his usual since he has to cover the whole left hand side by himself.

This also benefits Manolas and K2 a lot, since we will pressure the opponent in such a way they can only afford to have 1-2 players forward, who Manolas and K2 most likely can deal with since they both posses immense speed.

it quickly changes to a 352 when we dont have the ball - just like under Sarri (which I assume Gattuso is trying to copy) This is also the reason I would go with Callejon - since I don't see anyone else who can fill this role as well
    Insigne-Mertens
    Ghoulam-ruiz-lobotka-Allan-Callejon
    K2-manolas-Di Lorenzo

Also ghoulam is 6'1 which is important so he can win aerial duels far up the left hand side, and in defence it will give us a boost

10. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    #9310 Sacki, Jan 24, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
    why not just concentrate about the day to day Napoli squad for now? At the end of the day it's neither ADL or Guintoli's fault we are 11th in the league.

They don't force the odd choices Ancelotti and Gattuso have been making, like blindly believing in Milik because he can bag goals against weak teams, whilst offering nothing but a breakage in our build up play the rest of the time.

If I was the manager Milik and Lozano would never start in their current level/form.
    I would rather just move Inisgne up as the forward and use Zielinksi on the left in case Mertens wasn't ready. Conclusively I would avoid players who stand still at all cost.

If I had to bring in one name for next season it would be Raul from Wolverhampton or Belotti.
    If I can afford it I would look for a Callejon replacement. Insigne we can't afford to replace, it also looks like he has stepped up his game recently under Gattuso

11. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I agree, the problem is I rather play those that are staying.

1. Is Lobotka better than Deme?

2. Ghoulam is injured and wont' play this season

12. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    We need to be realistic. Belotti is too expensive.

I hope Ancelotti does us a favor and buys Lozano. The sooner we get rid of him the better. What a fraud.

Sacki repped this.
  13. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    1. demme naturally likes to join the attack, he is more suited to play cm. Lobotka is more a holding type imo.
    2. what is the story with Ghoulam? I thought he was just left out by ancelotti because he didn't like him

14. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    He probably feels bad for us

15. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    I don't care what everyone else thinks. Firstly, our of my strong sense of freedom; secondly, because of my awareness that quantity does not beat quality. Have you not noticed the effects of mass production?

You say that DL is the cause of everything, which is the stupidest argument under the heavens. Like wtf, when you just blame 1 person in an organization of hundreds, and on top of it your proof is limited and scarce, then I really do not feel under pressure to acquiesce to your demands.

What you obviously do is that you choose the particulars that you despise the most and you keep going on and on and on about them, quite feasibly ignoring all the other ones. And in a field such as football, to reach an analysis that will provide a valuable conclusion which will yield at least a 50% chance of predictability in the future, especially now that we want to analyze such a long period of time and such a multitude of games and things, requires one that is a thousand pages long, if not more. There are so many factors, and so many of them change each and every day. Do you not realize that just the fact that on the pitch there is an interplay of 11 players creates an unbelievably complex and complicated amount of data that you have to twist and turn a million ways? That old fart deserves at least a chance to make things right, if nothing else. We also have many injuries, so our coach is lacking our best defender and our best attacking player at the same time, while Allan seems to have gotten it into his head that he is the best, around, and noone's ever gonna bring him down!

Thumbs up to Sacki for concentrating on getting out of this hellhole now, let DL leave or sell, I don't care, but let us stay reasonable. You are not the only one who now randomly feels like playing Russian roulette whenever we are with friends, but let that not cloud our judgment.

16. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    I understand why you hate him, but I'd still give him a chance. I want to see him play in a team that is great and that also functions well. If he fails there, goodbye.

17. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    he is the owner and decides everything. He gets credit when we do well and ge is to blame for things going badly.

This is how corporates work.

18. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    I see now. Your picture of how things work is seriously incomplete, and even that rudimentary portion is rather hazy.

19. Ciro Di Marzio

Ciro Di Marzio Member+

SSC Napoli
    Canada
    Jun 28, 2019
    Scampia
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Linked with Petagna and Pinamonti. Gattuso doesn't want Llorente. Petagna is more of a Gattuso type striker. I hope we throw money at Inter for Esposito. That kid is gonna be a gem and he's from Napoli. Bring him home.

20. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Gattuso in my opinion has not coached long enough to say x player is his type.

21. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Have we moved from depleting Empoli to Hellas?

Ciro Di Marzio repped this.
  22. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    But unlike Ancelotti he understands that Lozano and Llorente are garbage.

23. Ciro Di Marzio

Ciro Di Marzio Member+

SSC Napoli
    Canada
    Jun 28, 2019
    Scampia
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    To be fair Hellas is 2 points out of Europa League spot and only 3 teams have conceded less than them in the league. We are taking their 2 best centre backs so I feel Koulibaly will sold. If there's any time to sell him it's this summer. We aren't challenging for anything so selling him to strengthen the overall squad is a smart move. I expect a top player to arrive if we sell Koulibaly, ideally Chiesa or Tonali.

24. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    So how do we look next year?

Insigne/NEW - NEW/Milik - Politano/Lozano
    Zielinski/Elmas - Demme/Lobotka - Allan/Fabian
    Agree. I don’t mind

25. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Koulibali 80M
    Allan 40M
    Younes 10M

Insigne/xxx - xxx/Milik - Politano/Lozano

Zielinski/Elmas - Demme/Lobotka - Fabian/xxx

xxx/Rui - Manolas/Maksimovic -Kumbulla/Rrahmani - Di Lorenzo/Hysaj

Ospina/Meret

If we get a top left back and striker we will do well.