Napoli Serie A 2023/24 - defense of the Scudetto!

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Jeremy Goodwin, May 4, 2023.

1. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    This team is done.

oshi is done with this team.

SF19 repped this.
  2. SF19

SF19 Member+

Jun 8, 2013
    ^ LOL @Euphorius Thor

I just saw Inzaghi shouting at his players. He looks like a Karen when he does. So girly looking.

3. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Napoli outmatched. We had some potential chances, but messed them up. We are really suffering with the lack of verticality, looks too easy for inter

SF19 and Euphorius Thor repped this.
  4. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Thanks to this Napoli, that can produce exactly 0 shots on goal a half, I have 0 chances of eating my own ass tonight. Thank God for that at least.

It is really a sad sight, to watch how Inter's build-up play actually produces chances, whereas our build-up produces chances for Inter.

The two opportunities we actually might have had, were almost exclusively down to Lobotka's efforts, the one player who is supposed to control the tempo of the game, rather than push forward and create chances.

It seems to me like it is just as easy for us to misplace passes as it is for Inter to actually make them count. We are in for a disaster, again, and if we actually manage to secure CHL, I will start believing that Jesus turned water into wine.

SF19 repped this.
  5. SF19

SF19 Member+

Jun 8, 2013
    Nothing to write about. We are not showing up for games. Timid performances.

6. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    The stupidest yellow I have ever seen. Wtf was that for?

7. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    If we manage to live through this season, we should all get a medal. It seems like the best we can do is a vertical shot aimed at African swallows carrying a coconut. Again and again and again.

8. SF19

SF19 Member+

Jun 8, 2013
    We might win yet. Tie game. Very nicely done corner. Acerbi and Dumfries in no man's land. Juan Jesus!

First time Inter conceded in last 15 minutes all season.

9. SF19

SF19 Member+

Jun 8, 2013
    Look at Politano. What a hero.

10. SF19

SF19 Member+

Jun 8, 2013
    Brilliant from Politano to win the free-kick. Late flag. Calzona got a yellow for some stupid reason.

11. SF19

SF19 Member+

Jun 8, 2013
    Haha what a terrible set-piece. Politano into the stands.

12. SF19

SF19 Member+

Jun 8, 2013
    Now we have a game.

13. SF19

SF19 Member+

Jun 8, 2013
    I don't understand the sub. Is Calzona trying to keep the game tied?

14. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Satisfy player contracts probably. Or waste time

15. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Calzona hasnt lost in Serie A yet. I mean the team is trash, but it was trash when he came.

AGomes and Euphorius Thor repped this.
  16. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Was that really a corner though? And are you really surprised that we will take a draw in this game? We can thank Meret and Lobotka that it can even be called a game for us...

SF19 repped this.
  17. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    I know him from Slovakia, and I really like him. The guy seems like he understands how modern football is played, and he has the right mentality. If he can do something at least with this team until the end of the season, I would genuinely keep him.

18. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    ??
    Inter couldn't even get past Atletico who aren't anywhere as good as Barca. Barca will beat Inter comfortably

19. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Inter was clearly the better team tonight. Their management of tight spaces was two or three levels above ours, it is a miracle that we managed to draw this game.

In CHL, Atletico is a team to be respected, for only 3 or 4 teams in the world right now can be almost sure things will go their way in these big games.

Sacki repped this.
  20. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Lobotka is just pure class. Cant believe he is a Napoli player. Should be running around around in Barcelona or real madrid. I think the same of kvicha. What a delight to be able to witness those two on our team.

Osimhen, I hope we scam someone soon.

Rossonero23, SF19 and Euphorius Thor repped this.
  21. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Agreed. I tend to misjudge Kvara lately, purely because he is stuck in a team that cannot offer him enough support. Osimhen is nothing more than a good investment due to his purchase value now. Don't take me wrong, his work for Napoli is appreciated, he is the striker, but for us, lately it has been rather an injury after injury, and then playing in Africa, than anything else...

22. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    At least we can say that we managed to stop Inter, for they had found a way to win 9 or 10 games before us.

23. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 BigSoccer Yellow Card

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    They're all negative to the core. Just natural

SF19 repped this.
  24. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 BigSoccer Yellow Card

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    If inter had a better coach.

A man with " testicle's " 2 to be exact, they'd give those catalans a decent match.

25. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    As an Italian I can honestly say this is true lol