Name your favorite and why!!

Discussion in 'NWSL' started by Kim-GoBeat!, Aug 29, 2002.

1. piper

piper New Member

I feel like a small dork answering this question because I really don't have anything to base the reasoning on since I only got to see a couple of games this season and last. I'll try to make them not seem too PTH. :D And it's really hard for me to pick favorites, so don't be surprised if there's more than one.

Bivens. She's awesome. She's tough. I don't think I've seen her ever give up (I know I haven't seen that many games but from the one's I've seen she's been awesome). And from the shots I've seen her take I'm surprised she hasn't popped the damn ball.

Hooper. So she's physically tough... so what? Hey, she demands respect and if you want to stop her you'll have to pay the price. I like that. And she never gives up either. How many late game goals has she scored? Go Hoop!

Nancy. Awesome defender. She's saved their butts ample times.

Julie's gotten a lot better.

Serlenga. She gets better every game and her confidence soars with every minute she plays it seems like anyway.

Special K. Dude, she's fast and unafraid.

Miller. She scares me. I wouldn't want to play against her.

Nonen. One word, SmackDown!! :D She's awesome too. I like how she doesn't take crap from no one and has her team mates backs.

Who else, who else...

Parlow. Burt. ... The whole team.

I like them all.

Damn, it's only like what, 7 months until next season? *sigh*

2. Mr.Soccer

Mr.Soccer New Member

Aug 1, 2001
    Maui

3. Kim-GoBeat!

Kim-GoBeat! New Member

Jun 21, 2001
    Thugsville, USA
    Just for those that aren't sure...Piper is talking about Lisa Krzykowski. I'm not fond of that particular nickname... it makes me think of cereal or like she should be riding on a little yellow school bus :p ..."she's soooooo special" ... I think AB1 came up with that nickname...is that right? We should have a thread to come up with player nicknames...that could be fun!

4. Heeligan2

Heeligan2 Member

Jan 27, 2001
    Earthaven, NC
    Gross! :D

5. AB1FAN

AB1FAN New Member

Sep 11, 2001
    whereever I want
    Club:
    FFC Turbine Potsdam
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    yes i did. i like it personailty i think it is cute. and alot easier to say than Krzykowski. i came up w/ it on the spot during a game cheering for her.

6. lol at heeligan. Freudian slip, I swear to god!!! :eek: *ducking from the rotten eggs being thrown at me by Heeligan and Miss Parlow herself*.

7. Number1MacFan02

Number1MacFan02 New Member

Jun 29, 2002
    The Big D!
    My Favorite- Kylie Bivens- She is such a great Defender and an assest to the team, one of the best defenders there is! She can make runs up to midfield and play-make. she reminds me of my friend Cat. She is also SUPER NICE!

2nd Favorite- Emily Burt- Wow!! What a good forward. Great footwork and playing ability, she can aim like no one i've ever seen! (ok maybe mia, mac and millie and a few others) But she should be on the National Team. She is great!

-dont worry marci! i still love my home townee!