Nam Tae-Hee @ Valenciennes FC 2011-2012 [R] Part 2

Discussion in 'Korean Players Abroad' started by Sergei Mantis, Feb 8, 2011.

1. skimmilk

skimmilk Member+

Apr 22, 2010
    Texas, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Wow. Move to Saudis. Maybe in three or four transfers he can make it to the championship just like KBK

:rolleyes:

2. olijolly

olijolly Member+

Aug 30, 2009
    Club:
    Suwon Bluewings
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I just don't find that believable. I just can't deduce the motivation behind such a move. If KBK were to move to Cardiff, at least he could justify it as a stepping stone to EPL. This lateral move just doesn't make sense.

3. shinović89

shinović89 Member+

May 23, 2010
    Liverfail
    The Saudi Football League will be featured in Fifa 13 for the first time. Maybe he wanted to play as himself in next year's FIFA game :ROFLMAO:

chook90 repped this.
  4. Hodori

Hodori Member+

Aug 12, 2010
    Actually this one does make sense. He's trying to break the all time earnings record of any Korean athletes. At this rate, before he hits the army, he might end up having made more than Park Chan Ho... :rolleyes:

5. Hodori

Hodori Member+

Aug 12, 2010
    Are they adding a dive function to the game? Most of those players will be rated 99 for "diving" and "grassrolling"... :rolleyes:

Chingoo repped this.
  6. LeVin

LeVin Member+

Jun 21, 2012
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Al Ittihad is one oil club I'm inclined to respect, if only because of the thrashing SIFC received on ACL few years back...and the fact that they've been respectable opponents for any K-League clubs during all recent ACL games.

I still don't like NTH in the desert and wish he can manage a move soon, but this is better somewhat than some Qatari side IMO.

7. helo

helo Member

Jul 10, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    NTH is an idiot.

KiChungWon and Mudang repped this.
  8. nmssis

nmssis Member+

May 21, 2011
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Maybe he's gunshy and just does not want to compete...just a pretender. WTF?????????????:mad:

9. Mudang

Mudang Member+

Feb 16, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    NTH must be of the KBK ilk.

10. koreansock

koreansock Red Card

Sep 28, 2009
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Paraguay
    Thought I had some obligation to share what I know: Ittihad wants Nam Taehee on a few months loan but he he's comfortable in Qatar living next to Lee Jungsoo and his wife's cooking. Unlikely this happens.

Btw, Geseki. Nam > Kim Bokyung. Betta believe it.

11. skimmilk

skimmilk Member+

Apr 22, 2010
    Texas, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    The longer he's in the desert... the less likely this will stay true. If it was (undecided).

12. jinseokyang

jinseokyang Member+

Feb 28, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    NO. Kim Bo Kyung >>> Nam

13. killaorca

killaorca Member+

AFC Ajax
    May 11, 2010
    Pacific Ocean
    Club:
    RSC Anderlecht
    Man reading this thread reminds me what a wasted talent he was. Our original Korean Messi. He was 19 years old developing and playing well in France's first division. His technical skills were unheard of for a Korean player back then. Reading this reminds me of Lee Seungwoo actually lol. He was the same age back then and had to hustle the same way LSW is doing now. Should have stayed in France even if he was getting handful of minutes. If you read from page one you can see all the optimism but he gives it all up to go to Qatar at the age of 20. Damn...

14. chook90

chook90 Member+

South Korea
    Jan 2, 2015
    Al Khor, Qatar
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    don't forget Lee Yong Jae. He used to play in Ligue 1.

15. jinseokyang

jinseokyang Member+

Feb 28, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Holy shit I can't believe this was like 6-7 years ago damn I was still in high school back then..

16. nmssis

nmssis Member+

May 21, 2011
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    why....why do u do dis

Seol Korea repped this.