Nacional vs SLB 18 Jornada [R]

Discussion in 'SL Benfica' started by PassItOn, Feb 17, 2007.

1. PassItOn

PassItOn New Member

Dec 29, 2004
    NJ
    [​IMG] -vs- [​IMG]

Since the lampioes can't even start a thread for their matches I thought I'd help them out.

Perfect opportunity since Sporting lost 2 points with Pacos to get into second place.

SLB coming off a last minute win versus Bucarest, will face a team desperate to get back in the win column, specially after losing to Sporting 5-1.

2. Ricardo76

Ricardo76 New Member

Sep 18, 2004
    Lisboa
    Piccoli scores '61
    Nac 0 - Sport Lisboa 1

3. Ricardo76

Ricardo76 New Member

Sep 18, 2004
    Lisboa
    Piccoli scores agan, 5th this season, 2nd this week.
    Nac 0 - Sport Lisboa 2
    still a long way to reach Sporting's 5-1 isn't it PassItOn?

4. Ricardo76

Ricardo76 New Member

Sep 18, 2004
    Lisboa
    Benfica wins by 2 in a tough opponent and reaches 2nd place after a mid week european game. Varzim's game is now behind.

We will have SL until the end this year.

5. benficafan3

benficafan3 Member+

Nov 16, 2005
    Oh, you're so thoughtful PIO. :rolleyes:

Anyways... great game. Nacional had no chance, and Miccoli had two awesome goals. Onto Bucharest...

6. Brian De Sousa

Brian De Sousa Red Card

Aug 10, 2004
    New Bedford, MA
    This is a classic PIO trolling post.

His team has just blew an opportunity, again, to beat an opponent they should've buried especially with a 1-0 lead and lost ground on Porto in the process.

So, he needs to heal from the bitter loss of points in the league table, and comes over to the Benfica forum and opens up this thread with a lot of disrespect. Lampioes, XLB, and how there are no fans to start a thread on this match are some little troll nuggets thrown at us. Thanks PIO! As if you really wanted to start a thread just to chat about the match today. :rolleyes:

7. PassItOn

PassItOn New Member

Dec 29, 2004
    NJ

8. JuveleoRules

JuveleoRules Member

Jun 8, 2002
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal

What is funny, is that you don't post here much anymore and when you do you choose to advertise for another forum...:rolleyes:

That is classic...

PIO didn't troll here, he started this thread since no other Benfiquista started a game thread...

P.S. I removed all references to the "other" forum..if you want to advertise buy an AD.

9. Força Sporting

Sep 29, 2002
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    IMHO, I don't feel that game threads should be opened by rival fans, but this is a public forum and I won't be one to enforce that - I'll let the moderator of this specific sub-forum lay down his law.

As for BdS, wow, you go ahead and chew out PIO yet you go ahead and be a dick by advertising another site. I have nothing against that site in question - heck, I help out there - but I don't do advertisments, and you should know a little better, but considering the source, I should know better than to think that you would know better...

Anyways, onto the game...

Good result in a hard place to win. Glad to see that Miccoli is proving FS wrong that hey, overweight players CAN be good and do their team well :) He is a good player when on his game, and he proved that today.

Season still has a lot of futebol left, so the pendulum that is 2nd spot can swing yet again next weekend. Lots of time left...

10. JuveleoRules

JuveleoRules Member

Jun 8, 2002
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Forca...thx for putting this thread back on track...well done as always...

Good win for Benfica since it was at the Choupana...and well done leaping over SCP...for this week anyway;)

11. Benfica4Life

Benfica4Life Member

Feb 16, 2006
    Providence, RI
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Well played game, Nacional wasnt much of a threat. Glad to see Miccoli doing his thing again. Love that lil Italian :cool:

12. benficafan3

benficafan3 Member+

Nov 16, 2005
    "You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Forca Sporting again."

13. alfredo1

alfredo1 New Member

Jun 20, 2006
    germany
    hopefully we can count on him on thu.

14. Benfica_fan

Benfica_fan Member

Jun 5, 2002
    Connecticut
    Benfica played well. As already stated, it was a good win, especially considering that the Choupana has been is a difficult place for the road team to get 3 points. Benfica was the better team. Miccoli, who had a quiet first half, had an excellent second half and was the player of the game in my opinion. The defense was solid once again, and everyone else played well and fulfilled their role. Also, Nuno Gomes may not score, but he works hard out there and really supports Miccoli well.

15. Brian De Sousa

Brian De Sousa Red Card

Aug 10, 2004
    New Bedford, MA

Sorry, I meant to type NO LIVE LINKS!!! where you can find all your soccer needs.

Is that better, hypocrite?