My, how we laughed!

Discussion in 'West Ham United' started by TheresaWHUFC, Oct 28, 2004.

1. TheresaWHUFC

TheresaWHUFC New Member

Oct 8, 2004
    Brentwood, Essex
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    When oh when is Lumpy gonna learn to keep his big gob shut?! Mouthing off about how he's desperate to give us a good thrashing and ram our "cruel" Big Fat Frank taunts back down our necks, it was so funny to hear our 7000 fans singing Bubbles at the tops of their voices as he was preparing to take the pen, and then Walker saving it...absolutely bloody priceless!!! :D

2. claret50

claret50 Member

Oct 3, 2004
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Do I detect a note of sarcasm there T? too bloody right girl, the tosser ain't half the man his old Dad was and never will be.

3. Lasse

Lasse Member

Oct 27, 2004
    Espoo
    Boy must be just plain stupid. As it seem to me, the original reason for his leaving WH was quite understandable - and even respectable - as his dad was so badly treated by the club.

However he should´ve kept his big mouth shut because it´s not the directors he constantly insults but us, The Club itself. I´ll always remember his quotes 1 and half year ago when he stated being happy if he´d make a goal that would sink us.

So pity. With right frame of mind he´d be treated like Rio.

4. hammer_scout51

hammer_scout51 New Member

Oct 19, 2004
    I would love to have seen it. I knew his old man from school v school games. He was one of us. Top bloke, like Goochie everyone was proud one of us made good. Jnr who i have always rated as a player is a spoilt little brat. I'm sure his dad wanted to give him things he never had. Think you will find Jnr is mixed up in some of the unsavoury things that certain pro footballers with too much money are.

Great shame Brown is such a C hunt. Chelsea Spurs Man City Pompey and Man U have all got special West Ham players who should be playing CL for West Ham.
    Brown Out.