My Aug. 9th problem

Discussion in 'Screaming Eagles' started by RedAndBlack, Jul 2, 2007.

1. RedAndBlack

RedAndBlack New Member

Jun 28, 2007
    Maryland
    Ok, first I was disappointed because I just sent in my SE membership form so I knew I wouldn't be sitting in that section.

Then, I figured I would just buy a ticket close to the SE section but my parents wont let me buy a ticket since I'm only 17 and I'm not going down with anybody. Not sure if tickets will sell out but I know that the good ones will so I was looking on ebay and tickets are around $100.

I'm working on talking my parents in to letting me go down if I find a ticket, so if anybody has an extra ticket I will pay a reasonable price on it. (around double)

Thanks

2. dcchelseafc

dcchelseafc Moderator
    Staff Member

DC United
    Sep 2, 2005
    Naptown
    Club:
    DC United
    whoa, i thought rob just posted this, hahahaha

3. bigredfutbol

bigredfutbol Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 5, 2000
    Woodbridge, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Do you have to be a member of SE to buy a one-game ticket in their section? You can buy a ticket in the Barra section without being a member.

I honestly don't know; but you should ask if you're not sure either.

4. MattMathai

MattMathai BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 28, 2004
    Annapolis
    You don't have to be a member to buy a ticket, but I thought I saw that every ticket in the SE section was sold out? Somebody connected could respond and clear this up.

5. John_Harkes_6

John_Harkes_6 New Member

Mar 29, 2000
    Baltimore, MD.
    Correct - you don't need to be an SE to buy a ticket in the section but it is cheaper if you are.

And correct again the SE is sold out of the entire allotment.

And BigRed - as I understand it you have to be a card carrying Barra to get tickets for this game as well.

6. K

K BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 16, 1999
    DC, Fake America
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yes, the SEs are SOLD OUT for the Beckham game. Anyone can purchase a single ticket in the Nest, they're cheaper if you order ahead (otherwise full price at the ticket window on game day if any left). Members get a sweet discount on season plans vs non members.

K