Mundial de Clubes

Discussion in 'Club America' started by Brailovsky, Sep 29, 2006.

1. Brailovsky

Brailovsky New Member

Jan 8, 2006
    around the world...
    es gente ignorante, que no sabe de futbol y le van al equipo de moda....hasta se creen catalanes, jeje, pero de seguro no saben los titulos de sus equipos...

2. Capra27

Capra27 New Member

Jul 31, 2006
    Viva Mexico Putos

he didnt mention anything about Chivas.

3. Lyrical S.

Lyrical S. Member+

Aug 22, 2006
    Morelia, Michoacan
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    no seas baboso estupido y fijate de que estan hablando! pendejo!

4. CheveLoco

CheveLoco Member

Apr 19, 2005
    San Diego, CA
    anybody has the stream?

5. Capra27

Capra27 New Member

Jul 31, 2006
    Viva Mexico Putos
    What is he talking about, gentleman?

6. feuerfex

feuerfex Member

Apr 21, 2001
    from the CONCACAF new release:

"This is the first time in history that a CONCACAF team fails to finish in the top three of the FIFA Club World Cup."

Way to represent, América!

Embarassing.

7. Goofy

Goofy Member

Jun 10, 2005
    support for oneself.
    Well, it's typical America. What can I say?
    Does it matter if they win the club world cup? Nope.
    Does it matter if they win the league? Nope.
    Does it matter if they qualify for Libertadores? Not at all.
    Now, haz sandwich. :)

8. CheveLoco

CheveLoco Member

Apr 19, 2005
    San Diego, CA
    just embarassing...people in Japan must wonder "and this team made it to the semifinals in Mexico?"

9. Brailovsky

Brailovsky New Member

Jan 8, 2006
    around the world...
    jajaja, callen, si este torneo el America jugo malisimo y quedamos en tercer lugar, y miren quien quedo campeon (sin decir que jugaban mal), hay ser honestos....el unico equipo que jugo bien fue pachuca y fue en otro torneo.. el futbol Mexicano no anda bien.

10. CheveLoco

CheveLoco Member

Apr 19, 2005
    San Diego, CA
    de hecho quedo en cuarto...y perdio 2 de 3 partidos...no creo que eso sea algo de que estar contento..

El america no ha andado bien en todo el torneo, no le heches la culpa al futbol mexicano solo por que Tena tiene casi 30 partidos sin poder definir un cuadro titular.

11. TRICOLOR BRASIL

Feb 5, 2004
    Brazil
    With all respect to America fans but, arent you guys mad at your teams atittude in the tournament? I mean, they played the first game like crap, then they played Barcelona like they were playing some friendlie against a MSL team, just watching Barcelona play without any kind of competitive spirit, self-proud or will. Like it wasnt enough, in the next game they lose to an egicpcian team. And then, in my opinion, the worst of all: their players are shown watching the final, LAUGHING, like if they were the ones who outclassed Barcelona a couple of days ago. Like they didnt care for any of that.

I also felt that when watching some games of Mexican teams in Libertadores. Dont you guys think Mexican teams sometimes lack this attitude, this competitive spirit when it comes to decisive games? Or America is a really bad team right now?

You guys have talent, but i think a considerable part of the advantage Brazilian teams have when face mexican teams in playoffs can be explained because of this difference of attitude. Just look at the heart Sao Paulo showed last year against Liverpool and Inter today against Barcelona.

What are your thoughts?

12. Piedraias

Piedraias Member+

Feb 27, 2005
    Califas
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    International refs don't eff around. :rolleyes:

13. Brailovsky

Brailovsky New Member

Jan 8, 2006
    around the world...
    No seas ..........., es a lo que me refiero, el America jugo una(s) temporada de la chingada, y aun asi fue Cuarto pues, y llego a las semifinales....como me esplicas que pase eso??? y no le hecho la culpa a la liga, pero la mayoria de los equipo no jugaron nada bien.....el futbol mexicano siempre ha estado bien , pero esta temporada cayo mucho el nivel futbolistico.....ENTENDISTE?

14. Differ

Differ Member

Mar 6, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    With all due respect....america couldn't place any lower than 4th.

They had to play 1 game to make it to the semis, so that has little merit.

The way they made it to this tourney was on an offside goal by a player who isn't there anymore.

THIS particular america team did little to merit any sort of "but look how far we made it" comments.

I do agree that this year's regular season was inconsistent, however, it was not poor.

15. Lyrical S.

Lyrical S. Member+

Aug 22, 2006
    Morelia, Michoacan
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    wtf you talking about!!! barcelona and inter were placed on semis before the tourney!
    the local tourney showed how poor Mexican soccer is right now!! we had a top leader that at one point it went 7 straight games without winning a game!!

the best team in mexico right now is Pachuca who even though got their first win in the sixth week and still make it to the semifinals!! and win a significant tittle for mexico in a international tourney!!

16. Differ

Differ Member

Mar 6, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Why do you yell all the time!! take it easy

What does Cruz Azul have to show for finishing up top? We all know that with our format, it doesn't matter where you place, it matters who gets the job done in the playoffs. MLB style. Finishing 1st, is like getting a ribbon in a science fair for participation (without the ribbon). That's how it is, and Compean has said he doesn't see a single table format anytime soon, so deal with it.

It's just like any sport, on any given day a team can kick your ass. I like that about our league. We don't have 3 top teams followed by shit. Any team in any season can step up and take home a title.

For the best team in Mexico (at the moment), you need to look no further than the current champs...Chivas, because that's what our local tourney determines. Pachuca did something no Mexican team has been able to do, while a great feat, doesn't make them the best team in Mexico, just the one that was able to get over the hump. Pumas was in their shoes just a year ago, and almost got it done. Don't tell me you didn't expect a Mexican team to win a CONMEBOL tourney? It was something everyone could see coming, but I do congratulate them for it.

17. Lyrical S.

Lyrical S. Member+

Aug 22, 2006
    Morelia, Michoacan
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    your bullshitting! plain and simple!!! Mexican Soccer is struggling! wheres the winning mentallity? Pachuca was the champ of the Clausura 2006 tournament had a rough start to the Apertura 2006 and still managed to get to seminfinals!! what does that tell you about our soccer? Mexico is need of a Table format League! if not long season you can do it like Argentina! Pumas last year in the league wasnt shit!! but still gets my respect to where they got in the sudamericana which they got robbed!! chivas in the other hand did a good job!! if it wasnt for oswaldo showing up day in day out i doubt you guys would even made it to the liguilla! and credit to whoever made that half time, of the final, speech in the locker rooms that lifted their spirits( my guess chepo and sanchez)!! but chivas still gets my respect as i have said before i give respect where respect is due! but they are not the best in Mexican Soccer!

18. el mero mero

el mero mero New Member

Mar 21, 2005
    Santa Úrsula
    Thats what you got to love about our futbol, the 8th best team takes home the title.:rolleyes:

Until we have one table, this type of crap will continue to happen. Teams that dont belong in international tournaments will be sent to these tournaments because they were on a hot streak for 3 weeks, while they played like crap the other 49 weeks of the year.:mad:

Pachuca or Toluca should of been the two to fight for a spot CWC in Japan. They do a lot more for Mexican futbol than America or Chivas. You two know where your 10 or 11 stars can go as well.

19. amanzo81

amanzo81 Member

Apr 30, 2003
    home
    Club:
    Club América

America EARNED their spot at the CWC by winning the concacaf champions cup. They got into that by winning the actual league tournament, not some bull interliga set up by US interest. Toluca lost and Pachuca will get their chance this year.

20. americaforlife

americaforlife New Member

May 24, 2006
    Lost Angels
    i hate all these people saying toluca should be the team for mexico, but they had there shot and lost once in concacaf and the other in sudame.be sides the fmf like to send chivas and america cuz we bring the crowds.if you saw the world club cup,the monumental fuking represented suck at the barca game all i heard the whole game was the monu singing...fuk barca band wagon fans

21. americaforlife

americaforlife New Member

May 24, 2006
    Lost Angels
    suppost to be "sick" but i fuc ked it up.:rolleyes:

22. el mero mero

el mero mero New Member

Mar 21, 2005
    Santa Úrsula
    :rolleyes:

Well too bad what really matters is the stuff America does on the field, I dont think the world gives a rats ass what the porras do. la monumental isnt anything compared to south american or eastern european fans, so you guys get an "F" as well for porras

And your damned right about America representing in a sucky way.

23. Brailovsky

Brailovsky New Member

Jan 8, 2006
    around the world...
    Pero se la pelan, por que para ir a que ser campeon...y luego campeon de concacaf...y nosotros lo hicimos...

24. Piedraias

Piedraias Member+

Feb 27, 2005
    Califas
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    hicieron?

que?

pelarsela al barcelona y a gueyes que corren carreras de camellos?

pffffffffffffft.

el futbol nacional finalmente recupera algo de respeto internacional en sudamerica y luego las wilas van y lo desperdician en japon pero en que forma! ya ni la chingan. :mad: