Mourinho Branded Sick by Porto Fan

Discussion in 'Portugal' started by Roy Da Silva, Dec 1, 2004.

1. Roy Da Silva

Roy Da Silva New Member

Sep 24, 2003
    Vancouver Canada
    Helder Mota the man who claims that Mourinho had a affair with his wife says that Jose Mourinho is sick. He was also the man behind the death threats that Mourinho faced last year during the Champions league final. Mourinho will have 5 bodyguards with him when they go to Porto. Chelsea will not practice and Mourinho will stay in the dugout thruout the game. I get the feeling something bad might happen?

2. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    The only thing bad for Mourinho is the heavy defeat he will suffer :D

3. andrew_31

andrew_31 New Member

Apr 29, 2004
    Horwich, Bolton, UK

DREAM ON!

4. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto

Why? We will score 3 on Chelsea. Mourinho will be too scared to think straight. You might even see Drogba as a Sweeper.

Mourinho is a wimp. Why would he be scared of "death threats"? If they wnated him dead, he woulnd't get any death threats.

5. JuveleoRules

JuveleoRules Member

Jun 8, 2002
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    This whole thing is ludicrous, and has to do somewhat with the London Times releasing passages from his [Mourinho's] book.

If a coach is coming back to a team where he won back to back European trophies and is afraid, then something is wrong. He should be beloved, even though he left how can any Portista dislike him. He should be greated with a standing ovation.

I do understand that most Porto fans were upset that he left, be he did this while on top. He also mentioned during his stay at Porto that if a bigger team came calling he would leave. Would anyone in their right mind turn down all that Russian Oil money?

6. leafster

leafster New Member

Jul 21, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    It's obvious that Moruinho is a tad out there but who cares as long as he wins.

7. NoNameBoys

NoNameBoys New Member

Apr 28, 2004
    A Catedral
    I doubt FCP will score 3 on Chelsea. A win would be good enough.

But you're right about one thing, if they wanted him dead, he'd be dead by now. The death threats are to play with his head, and they've obviously worked.

8. Brian De Sousa

Brian De Sousa Red Card

Aug 10, 2004
    New Bedford, MA
    Porto score three goals? That's laughable. Scoring three goals against Sporting is one thing. But, to actually believe that you'll be able to penetrate that Chelsea defense for not one, not two, but three goals?

Chelsea's record under Jose Mourinho:

Premiership: 11-3-1 27 (GF) - 6 (GA)
    Champions League: 4-1-0 9 (GF) - 1 (GA)
    Carling Cup: 3-0-0 5 (GF) - 1 (GA)

In a total of 23 games, his side has given up 8 goals and has lost only once away to Manchester city by a 1-0 result.

The most his side has given up in a game this year has been two goals at home to Bolton where they were up 2-0 and had a mind lapse and let Bolton come away with a tie.

And, you do actually think Jose Mourinho is going to want to lose this match? His ego is the size of the earth.

Porto with three goals? And, yeah, Santa Claus is going to come down that chimney and leave you a million dollars.

9. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    Porto my win, because Mourinho is going to use the B team :cool:

10. blkbrnrvr

blkbrnrvr Member

Mar 2, 2003
    Auburn metro
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    though it could be said that Chelsea's B team would even give other top team's A squads a run for their money.

11. NoNameBoys

NoNameBoys New Member

Apr 28, 2004
    A Catedral
    You're absolutely right. IMO, Chelsea's B team could probably still finish Top 5 in the EPL. And with Jose The Great at their helm, anything can happen.

12. Portista69

Portista69 New Member

Sep 6, 2004
    London,Canada
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    As a Porto fan i'm very greatfull for what he accomplished at FC porto, and don't blame him for leaving for greener pastures, who in their right mind wouldn't, i hope the Porto fans give him a standing ovation, which will be well deserved! :D

13. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    But unfourtenatly, Chelsea is facing a Hungry Porto squad which also happen to be the defending champs that won't go down with out a fight. I care about those amazing stats, they mean nothing when they come to the Tribunal do Dragao. Chelsea might just have another "mind lapse" against Porto.

14. |--LdC--|

|--LdC--| New Member

Nov 16, 2003
    Lisboa/Portugal
    Mourinho his the best coach FC Porto ever had so i only have good things to say about him like the majority of FC Porto fans but the "claque" Super Dragões could cause some problems to him when he returns to Dragão stadium.

15. Brian De Sousa

Brian De Sousa Red Card

Aug 10, 2004
    New Bedford, MA
    That's funny. It must be nice to believe in things like Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and Jesus Christ. Unfortunately, you're in for a rude awakening come matchday.

You're best chance is for 1-0 Porto win. But, the realistic thing is a 1-1 tie or a loss.

16. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    my opinion the best coach Porto ever had was PEDROTO

he was the genius the starter Porto on the winning track

17. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto

Sorry, must be my winning mentality coming into play. I should think like a benfica fan and hope to escape with a 1-0 result.

18. CrisRicHeldTiago

CrisRicHeldTiago New Member

Sep 13, 2004
    I like how you included Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny with Jesus...lol...That's quality.

19. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto

That's sacriligious ;)

20. jec1

jec1 Member

Sporting Clube de Portugal
    Portugal
    Aug 27, 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    sick as in what sick like he ********ed his wife while two midgets were watching or sick as in the sickest coach that coached porto. come on this has got to stop fans taking control of a persons life. fifa needs to stand up and raise the security issues. helter skelter will run out of his seat and then his ass will be kicked by mourinho who stands 6 feet. changes need to apply. im sick of these retards.

21. |--LdC--|

|--LdC--| New Member

Nov 16, 2003
    Lisboa/Portugal
    Well i never saw Pedroto coaching FC Porto, i wasn´t alive yet ;)
    But from what i´ve heard Pedroto is in the top 3 along with "King" Artur Jorge and Mourinho.