Most hated player in the premiership?

Discussion in 'England Rivalries' started by giggs88, Oct 18, 2003.

1. adri

adri Member

Jul 3, 2004
    Vancouver, Canada
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    funny, that's why chelsea fans loved him:)

2. babyduck85

babyduck85 New Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Malaysia
    ok, i'm a huge pires fan (not just b'coz he's hot :p ) but i will admit to the diving against portsmouth... it was appaling. the thing is, i truly don't think it happens ordinarily. i was shocked when i saw it and i've never denied it but he doesn't normally do it... really. please tell me when if you disagree...

regards to henry, yes, he is getting arrogant but i think it'll pass... it's hard not to believe your own hype... and c'mon, the man is phenomenal...

so anyway, my most hated would certainly be RvN b'coz he is such a good actor. nowadays he doesn't even have to dive, he just puts on this classic performance and gets the stupid refs to believe him... it's such a load of crap. :mad:

other cheats : robbie savage, cristiano ronaldo (HE really deserves a place on the portugese dving team), diouf, scholes,

oh and, yes jens lehman is a piece of crap (wish he would leave) but he was part of our unbeaten season...

also, i know arsene wenger has a blindspot for the players but please credit him... he's been stricter last season and they have less fouls....

p/s: please don't let vieira leave!!!!! *tear*

3. howaythetoon

howaythetoon New Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Jarra, Tyneside
    I can't really pin it down to one player but I agree with many of those mentioned.

Another one who is hard to beat is Lee Hendrie of Aston Villa. Unlike the others who are actually good players, Hendrie isn't. To quote NUFC.com: "Lee Hendrie really is a nasty, cowardly, little turd. He initially appears to fit into the vertically challenged but vicious variety but it's worse than that. He's the type that taunts from afar and then pretends to be the injured party."

4. sokkerluver

sokkerluver Red Card

Jul 22, 2004
    Chicago,Illinois,USA
    My list: I added a few players

Roy Carroll,Gabriel Heinze,Gary Neville,Phil Neville,Rio Ferdinand,Wes Brown,John O`Shea,Mikael Silvestre,Nicky Butt,Roy Keane,Eric Djemba-Djemba,Darren Fletcher,Cristiano Ronaldo,Ryan Giggs,Kleberson,Paul Scholes,Quinton Fortune,Alan Smith,Louis Saha,Ole Gunnar Solskjaer,Diego Forlan,Ruud Van Nisteldive, NO TIM HOWARD(AMERICAN)

Paul Robinson,Stephen Carr,Mauricio Taricco,Gary Doherty,Mbulelo Mabizela,Ledley King,Anthony Gardner,Stephen Kelly,Dean Richards,Sean Davis,Pedro Mendes,Michael Brown,Jamie Redknapp,Rohan Ricketts,Simon Davies,Johnnie Jackson,Fredi Kanoute,Robbie Keane,Jermain Defoe NO KASEY KELLER(AMERICAN)

5. sokkerluver

sokkerluver Red Card

Jul 22, 2004
    Chicago,Illinois,USA
    Ruud Van Nisteldive!

6. lcfc2004

lcfc2004 New Member

Aug 3, 2004
    Leicestershire
    Oh yes definitely! I think he's only safe in Leicester and Birmingham! He's brilliant when he's on your side though. Absolute star!
    Can't agree more with Cristiano Ronaldo too, his face annoys me... cocky little...!
    I know he's not premiership... but isn't Dennis Wise an idiot. And even more off the topic.. isn't Neil Warnock an arse?

7. bjb7223

bjb7223 New Member

May 29, 2004
    Florida
    Robert Pires, the woman

8. ThouShaltNotPass

ThouShaltNotPass New Member

Aug 2, 2004
    The Oscar Play-Acting Winner 3 years in a row : Van Diver of course, who else.

9. Dead Parrot

Dead Parrot New Member

Jul 27, 2004
    Van Nistelrooy----Hasselbaink----Viduka

Robben-------Keane---------Fake Ronaldo

Wayne Bridge-------------Glen Johnson

---Robert Huth---Gary Neville

---------Tim Howard

I'm American, but I don't like Tim. Whenever he comes out for the ball, he looks like he's trying to stop a stampede of frickin' water buffalo.

I don't have a problem with Alpay. He doesn't play at all, but I would like to taunt Becks if he, God forbid, missed a penalty.

I don't have a problem with Savage either. He doesn't have any talent, but he does a lot on the field and has better hair than Vinney Jones. :D

10. Rick B

Rick B Member

Aug 26, 2003
    Harare, Zimbabwe
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Zimbabwe
    All teams have their hero's and villans that are equally hated and respected by other teams, but there is really only one player I have ever absolutly and unconditionally hated. Teddy Sheringham. I absolutly hate him. His nickname to the Clock End faithful is 'Cunty'. Ever since the 6-1 defeat at old Trafford when he came on to score the last goal I dread seeing him. Yet still last season he came on 5 mins from time for Pompy and scored a consolation in the F.A. Cup. No player comes near to him for me.

11. yossarian

yossarian Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 16, 1999
    Big City Blinking
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Still mad about that brilliant goal at Anfield, eh?

12. Accented Linguist

Accented Linguist New Member

Aug 3, 2004
    I don't really like any of the diving cheats in the Premiership.

So that's the Ars*nal team then...

13. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    You mean A-Train....that pile of bat droppings on my Chicago Bears. What a dud round!

I really don't HATE anyone 1 player. Certain acts that a player may do tick me off to no end.....like DIVING and acting to draw a card. I respect tough and good players on other clubs.

14. Robert25

Robert25 New Member

Jun 1, 2004
    Los Angeles
    I never liked Keown. But since he is out of the Premiership, I'd like to say all the Arsenal players. I can only pick one? hehe okay i really cannot stand Lehman, he has such an attitude.

15. ZonaGunner

ZonaGunner Member

Aug 23, 2003
    Tempe, Arizona
    RvN is tops in my book. And those chippy little Nevilles are beyond annoying.

16. alex russell

alex russell New Member

Aug 14, 2004
    Belfast
    It has to be the browns, i hate them..then again i am a steelers fan so i h8 the jaguars aswell

17. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    That's got to be the strangest list I've ever seen. I can almost understand Bridge thanks to that goal he scored at Highbury, but Robert Huth and Glen Johnson?

18. Tony Dellbird

Tony Dellbird English and Proud

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Steven Gerrard is a complete and utter tosser i hate him with a passion that little bastard.

19. jumhed

jumhed Member+

Mar 26, 2001
    London
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    I love Tano, AKA Taricco. He sends opposition players and fans into a right old rage. He's our very own Robbie Savage.

20. billyireland

billyireland Member+

May 4, 2003
    Sydney, Australia
    Good luck with Maddox ;). I'll enjoy my Favre ;)

P.S: The Bills & Jags are probably my tied 2nd fave teams, and the Jags will do very well this year. The Bills will go 7-9, 8-8 or -97, but oh well.

21. 9 Rush

9 Rush Member

Sep 9, 2004
    C'bus
    got to be savage, or perhaps phil neville

22. adri

adri Member

Jul 3, 2004
    Vancouver, Canada
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Savage for being a punk, Pires for being a diver & Duncan Ferguson for being a friggin'
    nutcase:)

23. United Forever

Apr 16, 2004
    Barbados
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Barbados
    I dont know who it is really but the player I hate the most in the EPL is Pires!

24. ohmi

ohmi New Member

Sep 3, 2004
    England
    Andy Cole
    Dwight Yorke
    Barry Ferguson

LOUIS SAHA cheatin fcuk handball

25. Neo¹

Neo¹ Member

Sep 17, 2004
    Barry Furugson