Most Classless Act of the World Cup...

Discussion in 'FIFA and Tournaments' started by Lothar is 1, Jul 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaveyGorgeous

DaveyGorgeous Member+

Jul 6, 2006
    NYC
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Does anyone know if there is an FIFA ruling that a repeating occurrence of a very serious foul requires a stiffer punishment?

It reminded me of with Zidane as he has headbutted before (CL game while playign at Juventus) and has now repeated. Not saying this reply is concerning Zidane because he is in fact retiring but with other players? But if Player "A" headbutts someone and receives a 6match ban lets say and repeats the headbutt a year or so later, wouldn't it seem pointless to repeat giving him a 6-match ban? Seems as if the player would not gain any insight and try to rehabilitate himself.. anyone know?

2. lololol

lololol New Member

Jul 10, 2006
    lmao at the italian fans complaining about other people diving. The poll has 3 controversial Henry falls yet ignores the most egregious dive of the tournament (Grosso against aus).

Anyways the most classless act has go to the semi-brawl at the end of DE-ARG game. I guess that includes the Maxi slap.

3. inirenec

inirenec New Member

Jul 6, 2006
    This poll is just a joke :rolleyes:

It just shows that u dont like Henry. Btw every foul against him was legit whether u like it or not :cool:

4. Figo Rules

Figo Rules Member

Apr 20, 2005
    Toronto

1991!

5. Figo Rules

Figo Rules Member

Apr 20, 2005
    Toronto

7-1!:D

6. 17mika

17mika New Member

Jul 3, 2006
    Milano
    De Rossi and Ronaldo for me.

the reason is simple, they don't have any excuses.. they are clear volountary misconducts that took place in calm games with no provocation.

7. Knave

Knave Member+

May 25, 1999
    ... mod's note ...

I think we're done here. You guys can continue this sort of discussion on the rivalry board.