'Momma's House 4: So...uh...yeah...I fell asleep at 7pm and can't get to sleep now.

Discussion in 'nicodemus Guestbook' started by nicodemus, Jun 14, 2005.

1. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001
    Re: 'Momma's House 4: So...uh...yeah...I fell asleep at 7pm and can't get to sleep n

I missed this post somehow. Good luck with Rudy. If you thought Fleenor was disorganized. At least that is what I've heard.

2. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001
    Re: 'Momma's House 4: So...uh...yeah...I fell asleep at 7pm and can't get to sleep n

check RS.com

3. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004
    I love blueberries!

[​IMG]

4. MLS SupaStr3

MLS SupaStr3 New Member

Jul 2, 2003
    NJ
    raspberries...mmmm

[​IMG]

5. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004
    the bestest....

[​IMG]

6. MLS SupaStr3

MLS SupaStr3 New Member

Jul 2, 2003
    NJ
    this outbests them all...especially on pizza

[​IMG]

7. nicodemus

nicodemus Member+

Sep 3, 2001
    Cidade Mágica
    Club:
    PAOK Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: this outbests them all...especially on pizza

Brian Ching!

8. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

What about him?

9. nicodemus

nicodemus Member+

Sep 3, 2001
    Cidade Mágica
    Club:
    PAOK Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Pineapples!

10. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

[​IMG]

11. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

Kally has tons of toys...yet she is playing "house" with an old balding tennis ball and a piece of fake evergreen, they are her babies. Go figure kids! :confused:

12. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

I swear I'm getting my kids boxes and junk for presents. They never want the toys.

13. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

I'm very picky about what toys I get my young children. Dolls, kitchen stuff, blocks, books, cars and vehicles,balls as well as art stuff, are what I try to keep out. The rest of the "junk" i pull out when they get bored or I need a break. Kally seems to attach herself to the oddest items.....when she was toddling around her favorite toy was a bicycle helmet of Aar's that she kept dragging out of the bin in the mudroom. Lately she is enamoured with a discarded deck of playing cards.

14. nicodemus

nicodemus Member+

Sep 3, 2001
    Cidade Mágica
    Club:
    PAOK Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

You don't let your kids have books and balls and art stuff?

15. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

"Keep out" as in what they have immediate access to....geeeez, even if it is cyberly, I thought you woulda known me better than that! :rolleyes: :p

16. nicodemus

nicodemus Member+

Sep 3, 2001
    Cidade Mágica
    Club:
    PAOK Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I figured I had to be reading it wrong, but you never know with Alabama's education standards. ;) :p

17. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

I had an Alabama education also, so I probably wrote it wrong :).

Kiss the baby for me!

18. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

Nico,

Dad said he thought the baptism had been moved to Saturday. Which is it?

19. nicodemus

nicodemus Member+

Sep 3, 2001
    Cidade Mágica
    Club:
    PAOK Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

It is on Sunday. I'm going to call him tomorrow. Got home too late tonight to return his call.

20. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

Momma,

Did Bellsouth install your gear or did JB do it? Which DSL do you have? I'm guessing y'all get it at a discount since JB works for Bellsouth.

21. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

Dsl was installed by the phone company....we get a tiny concession because of JB's emplyment but not much....hellifiknow which DSL we have, I didn;t realize there were as many as there are.

22. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

JB is spending the night with Papa and Kally is spending the night here instead of with her mnom cuz she wanted her Emi....I am listening to Greenday by headphones.........o such a wild life I lead :rolleyes:

23. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

I'm cleaning the office and Hill is spackling. We're wilder than you!

24. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

You are young and childless....go, dance wildly into the night, have wild uninhibited sex in the neighbor's swimming pool and run nekid through your house while you play loud, rough Metallica! :cool: :p :D

25. nicodemus

nicodemus Member+

Sep 3, 2001
    Cidade Mágica
    Club:
    PAOK Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

What she said. At 11pm on a Friday night, we just gave Isaac a bath.