'Momma's House 4: So...uh...yeah...I fell asleep at 7pm and can't get to sleep now.

Discussion in 'nicodemus Guestbook' started by nicodemus, Jun 14, 2005.

1. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Re: 'Momma's House 4: So...uh...yeah...I fell asleep at 7pm and can't get to sleep n

I tihnk about these kinda things when al these 16 and 17 year olds are driving so much.....you and I are somewhat cautious (not my momma kinda cautious :p ) but these kids have no fear and no sense.....tis a wonder not more of them are hurt in car wrecks.

(KNock on wood***)

2. MLS SupaStr3

MLS SupaStr3 New Member

Jul 2, 2003
    NJ
    Re: 'Momma's House 4: So...uh...yeah...I fell asleep at 7pm and can't get to sleep n

i'm a fantastic driver! however, i have been almost run over a bunch of times. one time a bus almost ran right over me! i was passing it because it had it's emergencies on and was parked. when i'm in the middle of the bus, it starts to pull out so i hit the gas and got out of there. another time, some lady drove straight through a stop sign and almost hit me :mad:

3. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

I don't mean all kids have no sense, but you have to admit you know quite a few that have no business driving!

And driving is like most other skills....the more practice you have, the better you get...and as in the case of driving, you have more knowledge of the situations you encounter and you can act without almost on impulse.

Of course there is the other end of the spectrum.....the old people who have no business driving! We just told JB's dad that he shouldn't drive any more...it was one of the hardest things we have ever done!

4. MLS SupaStr3

MLS SupaStr3 New Member

Jul 2, 2003
    NJ

that's true, there are a bunch of my friends that i refuse to drive with.

how old's the guy? i guess he didn't take it well

5. Chewmylegoff

Chewmylegoff Member

Jan 26, 2004
    London

what you need to do is raise the driving age to 21 and lower the drinking age to 16. then you'll have a proper country.

6. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

K's mom has been out of school on break all week.....has she come to spend any time with K after work? Noooooooooooooooo! She dropped her off Sunday night and is picking her up tonight.
    She is off next week too.....she promised K she would take her to the beach. It's not gonna happen cuz the sperm donor doesn't like the beach....

It is becoming more and more difficult to send K off every weekend. She spends so much time at our home (this fall it will be 6 days and 6 nights, instead of 5 days and 5 nites) that she considers this her home, a concept Joni doesn't understand. And to top it off, the SD(sperm donor) wants to go out of town each weekend to visit his mommy so J has started taking K out of town every weekend. My brother (J's dad) told me that J drops K off at his house and leaves to go out with the SD and sometimes doesn't show up until time to come back to Bham on Sunday.

Why doesn't she just admit she doesn't want to be a mom and leave K with us all the time? I am beginning to know what it feels like to be a divorced parent...only I share custody with another mom.

7. living_ded_boy

living_ded_boy New Member

May 24, 2001
    Pleasanton, Ca

Man.....that's a tough one.....there is several fine lines you have to walk there. Maybe you should "suggest" a dinner night at your house like where J comes over every Wednesday night for dinner with you and K and then just have K spend saturdays with her mom.....no more over nights til she's older, or just the occasional one when the have something cool to do.

8. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

The thing is that Joni thinks she is being the mommy!

9. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

Sabor Latino... :D

I have decided to start at the top of the menu and order something new every time i go. Today I got pollo con champiñones on the rec of our waitress....twas yummy.

10. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

I love Sabor Latino. Have you noticed that their salsa has gotten hotter?

11. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

Nope...I add tabasco to everything I eat almost so it isn;t hot to me at all.

Half of Homewood was there tonight!

12. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

Nate called from Indiana last night. He was playing a show there ()they played in Nashville friday)...he said he was surrounded by corn fields! They were headed to Chicago after the show was over...home Sunday to play at Cave9 and on to Columbus, GA for another show
    He sounded excited, that things were going well....considering they are only making enough money to barely make ends meet ( driving a gas guzzling old old van and pulling a trailer behind for the equipment)...He is enjoying meeting new people and just experiencing life. :)

There are times I am so envious of his freedom.

13. nicodemus

nicodemus Member+

Sep 3, 2001
    Cidade Mágica
    Club:
    PAOK Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I miss that place :(

As the Barcos for a t-shirt and mail it to me. :)

14. Chewmylegoff

Chewmylegoff Member

Jan 26, 2004
    London

pfffft. he should get some sense of responsibility and become an accountant.

15. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

Email your addy....I had your old one from Pedro but you moved...Iw anted to send Isaac a book.

16. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

Not a chance.....he is the manager of the band as well as lead singer/ lyricist, full time college student and employed part time....He has plenty of responsibilty.

If he became an accountant he might become weird like someone we all know ;)

17. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

Nate got home and he's off again.

18. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

did you give up on the Freedom as your team? BTW, who is on Aar's team this year?

19. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

Hellifiknow who is on his team....still no word from Rudi. I am disgusted and not sure what to do!

20. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

it is mid-August. what is he waiting on?

21. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

I dunno...I figure this season is gonna be a bust...PLus the rules for the Blue teams said you HAD to be present at the tryouts and I KNOW they are gonna let the prima donnas walk on...pisses me off!

22. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

[​IMG]

23. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

[​IMG]

24. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

where'd you get this stuff??? Nate would love it as much as I do, maybe better!

25. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

My newest bumper sticker:
    [​IMG]