'Momma's House 3: the more the merrier

Discussion in 'nicodemus Guestbook' started by soccahmomma, Apr 12, 2005.

1. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001
  2. MLS SupaStr3

MLS SupaStr3 New Member

Jul 2, 2003
    NJ
    geeeeeez..i thought my summer was coming soon but that makes it seem like its so far away. that last week of school is the greatest where you have no work and can just talk to friends all day

3. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004
    wut was that all about???? :confused:

4. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Laura is out Monday cuz she has no exam Tues.....but Aar will be out Tues.

5. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001
    I was looking at this: http://www.geograph.co.uk/ and followed some links to multimap.com and looked our 'hood.

6. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Yeah but our streets weren't on it, so it isn't a god map :)

Is Fleenor married?

7. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001
    Momma....check out The Decemberists.

also....what is Aar gonna do about soccer in the fall? I know of one Freedom U14 trying out elsewhere.

8. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

don't think so.

9. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

how is he working out?

10. nicodemus

nicodemus Member+

Sep 3, 2001
    Cidade Mágica
    Club:
    PAOK Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ...and then try desperately to erase them from memory.

11. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001
    I love them. You are a homo.

12. nicodemus

nicodemus Member+

Sep 3, 2001
    Cidade Mágica
    Club:
    PAOK Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    To each his/her own.

Actually, they are aren't they?

13. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

Peter, Peter, Peter...you know the answer to that question!!!!!! My boys are die hard loyalists!

Fleenor is working out ok. He needs to get tougher but the boys seem to be playing ok.....I stayed for practice tonight...without the troublemaker it runs smoother (initials are DL).
    We have some problems with a couple of the boys showing up, one was the one who was added after Mom threw a fit last season when he didn't make the team. (Yes I am talking in riddles so I don't have to name names ;) )
    I have spoken to JB about talking in the PAC mtg about consequences but I don't think anyone is interested in "offending" anyone ( you know Hwood's PC rep).

14. MLS SupaStr3

MLS SupaStr3 New Member

Jul 2, 2003
    NJ
    i love that song "Los Angeles, I'm Yours" have you heard of neutral milk hotel or beulah? some guys in the MTVM recommended them to me a while ago, they're real good

15. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001
    so funny that DL is a problem cos he never was for me. why has NC not been showing up?

16. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001
    no idea.

17. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004
    No one is ever a [problem for you cuz you make them toe the line.....and yes, I am still sad you are gone cuz our boys need to toe the line. (Another problem with Hwood parents...no one has drawn a line in the sand!)

Rumour has it from the voices that be (AC and JO) that Mom doesnt give a rip if N shows up or not so he comes when he feels like it or when she feels like getting him there.
    Oh the things I learn when I stay for practice! You know I never mastered that smoozing game that the parents do when they hang around but some of the info gleaned is useful! ;)

18. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004
    They be's a bit too milk toast for me! :) I am going through another

JB will like them though.

19. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001
    If Fleenor lets him play much then he is to blame. Make him sit the bench and he'll start coming. If he doesn't then don't let him play.

20. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Fleenor is a nice guy.....too nice sometimes :)

Plus, Fleenor sometimes has no choice....this is spring soccah in Hwood......we are short players!

21. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

I once started a game with 9 even though I had enough to start 11 because of tardiness or some team violation. I aint afraid!

22. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004

Dammit, I know this, but you jumped ship and swam to the rich island!
    We are left with coaches who let the mommas and the daddys and the players rule!

23. nicodemus

nicodemus Member+

Sep 3, 2001
    Cidade Mágica
    Club:
    PAOK Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Now there's a man that grew up watching Bear Bryant coach.

24. CG

CG Member

Jul 25, 2001

I know. I felt like I was the only coach in the club to do the right things most of the time. Of course when you only have paid coaches for 6 teams total and some of those aren't even any good what do you expect? :(

25. soccahmomma

soccahmomma New Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Freedom played Vestavia's Steamers last night.
    We won 2-0

This morning we played Mountain Brook's Cobras ( JLocke is on that team) and we won 6-0.
    The boys look good to me, but what do I know! :) They are playing well together...they seem to know where each other is and what each player can do.

JB is going to serve of the PAC board as VP of the Red teams (DaddyP asked him to)...I asked him if he would be willing to move on when Aar outgrows Hwood's teams (probably next year) and he assured me he would. He has this extreme commitment issue (in a good way in most cases) and I wanted to be sure if he got so involved in this PAC thing that he would be able to take our son's best interest over the Hwood Clubs).