Mod Note To All Bolivia Posters

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by CHICO13, Sep 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    First off I would like to apologize for not having spent the appropriate amount of time here. Between work and home life I've been spread kind of thin. But from here on out I vow to do a better job and read each and every post on each and every thread.

Now over the past few days and weeks we've had some new posters join us. Some legitimate, some not. Every new poster whom I've suspected to be a sockpuppet has been investigated by the Super Mods. Two have been deleted. Regardless of who is and who isn't, posts here will be intensley scruitinized. I've had complaints from the long time posters on this forum and I've found their complaints to be valid. Off topic posts will be deleted. Insults and flaming posts will be deleted. Trolling posts will be deleted. Consider this your one and only warning. Further abuses will be dealt with an infraction and then the cards will start to fly. I'm not playing anymore.

Let's enjoy our forum and discuss the topic of futbol and our National and club teams we all love. If anyone has a gripe, suggestion or concern, feel free to PM me.

Chico