MLS NEXT Pro: The Town FC - Austin FC II (Saturday, 4/20) pre/in/postgame thread [R]

Discussion in 'San Jose Earthquakes' started by Goodsport, Apr 6, 2024.

1. Earthshaker

Earthshaker BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 12, 2005
    The hills above town
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Are you saying Chow is your mein man?

Seismothusiast and JazzyJ repped this.
  2. Goodsport

Goodsport Moderator
    Staff Member

May 18, 1999
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The final score is:

[​IMG] 0 (4) - (2) 0 [​IMG]

GO THE TOWN FC!!! :cool:

-G

P.S. = Please don't post results of other soccer games and other sports' games in this thread until at least 24 hours after they've ended.

3. JazzyJ

JazzyJ BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 25, 2003
    No, it's that Chow is my mane man.

[​IMG]

Earthshaker repped this.
  4. JazzyJ

JazzyJ BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 25, 2003
    Glad they won PKs. I left after regulation. Not a fan of PKs. The Town people really wanted people to know that the game would go to PKs - something to cheer about and not just have it be a 0-0 game and go home thinking "nothing ever happens in soccer". One guy was walking section to section announcing that it would go to PKs if tied. They also announced it before the end of the game or just after. Then as I was leaving the guy at the gate said very earnestly, "You know the game's going to go to penalties!!?" I had to tell him - "I don't like penalties", and he looked so disappointed. "But good game!" I said, trying to make him feel better :).

There were some pseudo-hecklers behind me around the "ultras" goal side. They were chanting "Let's Go Oakland" and making fun of Aaron Edwards's hair in Spanish, yelling out to him (he didn't have a very good game tonight).

Best players for me were Verhoeven, the mad Frenchman Beau Leroux, and Biegański. Baldi also played. I think Leroux is better than Baldi already.

5. jeff_adams

jeff_adams Member+

Dec 16, 1999
    Monterey, Ca
    Yeah, I like Leroux’s soccer IQ.

JazzyJ repped this.