MLS game torrents....

Discussion in 'MLS: General' started by nyrmetros, Nov 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brain26

brain26 New Member

Apr 13, 2007
    Just letting everyone know that I am not capping games any longer. Time for the ungratefuls to get themselves a DirectKick package and supply the rest with the games because I am no longer doing it.

2. KhR0N1K

KhR0N1K New Member

Jun 24, 2007
    wow somone woke up on the wrong side of the bed...lol...n i have all the soccer tv packages i can get and still miss some jus cuz its inpossible to stay home and watch everything and sometimes theres is games on at the same time with no repeat etc..

3. narduch

narduch New Member

Apr 14, 2005
    If anyone is interested in a full version of TFC v. DCU from way back on May 19, 2007, you can download it here:

May 19, 2007 - TFC v. DC United
    Broadcaster: CBC
    Size: 800 MB
    Encoding: Xvid
    Torrent File Link:Mininova

I believe the original version available was only 50 minutes, so this might be good for completist nerds like myself.

4. Saeyddthe

Saeyddthe Member

Sep 5, 2003
    St. Looney ^the CB&J
    Time for you to get a DVR then...cuz I ain't posting games here anymore either.

5. KhR0N1K

KhR0N1K New Member

Jun 24, 2007
    i cant afford a DVR at the moment or i wuld be capping all of the TFC games already..and i didnt use ur forum to find posted games n e ways..i just constantly check mininova or HPI which is fine for me and most ppl..and u upload to HPI n e wayz...

6. Dr. Foosball™

Dr. Foosball™ New Member

Dec 23, 2006
    Hot Springs, AR
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What? You guys mad because nobody offered you a cookie for your "hard work", or did you guys finally get girlfriends? :D

7. Saeyddthe

Saeyddthe Member

Sep 5, 2003
    St. Looney ^the CB&J
    That'll work for you...for about a month.

8. KhR0N1K

KhR0N1K New Member

Jun 24, 2007
    cheaaa first away win! finaly now we got some confidence to get some more...

9. KhR0N1K

KhR0N1K New Member

Jun 24, 2007
    TFC BTW^^^^

and wut u mean about a month? ru shutting down torrents aswell? lol

10. Saeyddthe

Saeyddthe Member

Sep 5, 2003
    St. Looney ^the CB&J
    Yes Ronald, I am...just for you.

11. Landon_Donovan

Landon_Donovan New Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Germany
    helllo guys

i've got a question to them who recorded the match LA Galaxy vs. Chicago Fire. Will the recorded match be uploaded? Hope it will cause i had no time to have a look on it! Thank you very much

12. KhR0N1K

KhR0N1K New Member

Jun 24, 2007
    lol who the ******** is Ronald? and i realy doubt ur stopping torrents..wherever u leave off somone will pick up the slack as always..

13. narduch

narduch New Member

Apr 14, 2005
  14. Ismitje

Ismitje Super Moderator

Dec 30, 2000
    The Palouse
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The forum mods have stayed away from this thread based upon the mistaken assumption that it would flow well without problems. Looks like that's a mistaken approach.

I am feeling my way here, since no one is really posting outside a strict interpretation of the Terms of Service. However, it seems to me that trolling can be applied to this thread in a creative way. Trolling basically boils down to posting with the aim of stirring up the regular members of the forum. In this case, we have a group of people providing a service, and a second group using that service. For whatever reason, some people in the second group don't think it worht their while to protect the service offered by the first group for themselves or the rest of the second group. Don't need or appreciate it? Then don't post in this thread. If you do and don't maintain an appropriate approach, it will be considered trolling and you'll receive an infraction.

Seems like a nice service - let's keep it going if we can.

15. KhR0N1K

KhR0N1K New Member

Jun 24, 2007
    no one said we didnt appreciate there work,,im even trying to help by capping and posting my own aswell..so i dont see exactly where ur coming from..jus cuz we dont praise them like kings doesnt mean we dont appreciate there work....

16. brain26

brain26 New Member

Apr 13, 2007
    Just look at the last week for the amount of torrents that have been posted for the MLS. I hate to say it guys, but the amount of torrents that will show up will drop off unless a couple of people step up and continue where Saeyedthe and myself are leaving off.

I have decided to stop capping for more reasons than the issues here but it did not help that people would talk shit when they were receiving something fro free. You don't have to praise us but don't disrespect us. You shouldn't bite the hand that feeds you.

Enjoy your day

17. Stan Collins

Stan Collins Member+

Feb 26, 1999
    Silver Spring, MD
    How does "we hit the post limit" grab ya? :p

EDIT: Not to say we can't start a new one. It would be easier to moderate.